Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,354 members, 7,846,530 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Where Is The Justice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Is The Justice (462 Views)

I Can Go 20 Years More Till I Get Justice — Adebo, Man Who Sued Fanta, Sprite. / In The Event That Words Generally Can't Do A Picture Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Justice by Brian2015: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2015
Hello ALL, I am about to have a RANT,

We have been trying for more than 3 years, spent years of our savings to try and start a family, I am sterile (don't know why)

my wife is 41 and healthy.... we have had 9 AI attempts and none have been successful.

Everywhere I look I see people who just start trying and immediately fall pregnant! IT IS SO UNFAIR!!!

We are not going for IVF with a sperm donor and I really hope this works as we have very little option thereafter.

how do we increase the chances of success?

we are on day 3 of the injections to increase the number of eggs... what can we do to help thsi process along?
Re: Where Is The Justice by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2015
Dear Brian , sorry for your pains.
Even if i am sorry fir your troubles mi still feel you need no sorry. All your thread is about getting a child, when there are beautiful new born babies in motherless homes undecided

Sorry again, but seriously your wife really get time to dey worry and not enjoy life undecided
Go and adopt! Jesus Christ! Why go through so much pain when you can have children that will grow to call you mummy and daddy?

I know of couples who lost all thier biological kids in a deadly crash
I know of a woman whose biological son killed her over money rituals
I know of women who die during childbirth
I know of a disappointed father who died from high blood pressure over a useless biological child.
I know of children who don't know their real fathers
I know of orphans who need motherly and fatherly love

Most importantly I know of couples who adopted and few years later, she finally took in.

Have a discussion with your wife, adopt and let your kids call you daddy and your wife mommy! Truly, life is when we make the best out of it!

Seriously if i be your wife, I don adopt twins t eeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee. Infact by now sef I go don dey teach them how to flex.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ridge Gourd Benefits And Rice Flakes Benefits / Medical Question Of The Day! / Male Factor Infertility And How To Overcome It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.