Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" (4133 Views)

Nigeria To Washington : Take Your Military Aid And Shove It Up Your A**. / "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / What Pmb Should Tell Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2015
10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It"
by Ted on July 27, 2015 in Featured, General
By Walid Shoebat

When Obama lectured Kenya comparing gays to the mistreatment of African Americans, Africa responded with a scathing letter written by 700 Kenyan evangelical pastors on behalf of their 10 million Christian followers. In it, Africa told Obama to take his ‘disgusting agenda’, his ‘equating racism with rejection of homosexuality’, and told him to shove it. The message from Africans to this African American Obama, was "hit the road Jack" while adding "don’t you come back no more".

"We do not want him to come and talk on homosexuality in Kenya or push us to accepting that which is against our faith and culture," the letter read.

Specifically, the letter asked that Obama leave "the gay talk" in America and focus his discussions in Kenya on "development," "cooperation" and “the long-time relationship Kenya has had with America.”

"But about our beliefs and culture — keep off!" the letter added.

According to Bishop Mark Kariuki, who led the alliance against Obama, the Christians in Kenya did not appreciate the way the president had "used previous trips to Africa to urge governments to respect gay rights." The letter was therefore meant to serve as a warning to Obama.

Kariuki gets it. "The family is the strength of a nation," Kariuki explained. "If the family is destroyed, then the nation is destroyed. So we don’t want to open doors for our nation to be destroyed!"

Even the President of Kenya, delivered the same "hit the road Jack" message to Obama. "We need to speak frankly about these things" says President Kenyatta in response to Obama’s statement that Kenya must share the same values as the United States on gay rights issues.

Kenyatta, at the press conference in Kenya, snubbed Obama and continued showing zero tolerate to Obama’s belaboring trying to impose the idea that a man taking it from behind was all "normal". He quickly slapped down Obama’s suggestion to impose his evil agenda on the African country saying "there are some things we do not share".

The 'gay rights' Kenyatta insisted "our culture and our society do not accept". "its very difficult for us to impose on people that [homosexuality]".

http://shoebat.com/2015/07/27/10000000-africans-tell-obama-take-your-gay-agenda-and-shove-it/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2015
Shove it where? lol
Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by Mogidi: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2015
When are we going to tell our paedophiles to shove it? Girls as young as 13 are still being legally married off up north.

2 Likes

Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by saintikechi(m): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2015
Obama went back to washington and told his white masters to go ӺЦϾǨ themselves.
Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2015
The message from Africans to this African American Obama, was "hit the road Jack" while adding "don’t you come back no more".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rEsVp5tiDQ
Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by natas22: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2015
I totally disagree with op, the caption of this thread suppose to be "10,000,000 sane Africans ask Obama to shove it in his ......."
www.
Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by natas22: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by worthytalk: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bible warns against lesbianism and homosexual and as a Christian I hate it too. But gay is not my problem. My problem is freedom. I want to be free. I want Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by sammyj: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Good the gay evangelist !!! grin grin
Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by 5solas(m): 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Good!
Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by 5minsmadness: 12:39am On Jul 31, 2015
If you think being gay is cool you should investigate the situation by reading a well developed book called "The AIDS cover up", published in the early 1980s. It will change your mind and turn your stomach.

For those of you not well read (you know, books) or highly uneducated, the disease was originally named GRIDS, Gay Related Immunodeficiency Syndrome, because homosexual men were the cause and carrier, but was changed to AIDS due to extreme political pressure on the scientists.

If you still think its cool, ask yourself why a certain organ prolapses and stops functioning.

If you still think its cool, ask yourself why a man would need to wear a sanitary napkin.

"The things they do should not even be discussed"

3 Likes

Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2015
The 'gay rights' Kenyatta insisted "our culture and our society do not accept". "Its very difficult for us to impose on people that [homosexuality]".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apn1BZw6OIk

1 Like

Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by bibi5: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2015
Read news from Punch, Vanguard, Premium times, Leadership, Bellanaija, Stargist, Goal.com and other publishers on www.newspepa.com
Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
DDeliverer:

Shove it where? lol

To where there's no sunshine. shocked
Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by Daliano(m): 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
I'd say core Americans gave Obama his position to use him get to Africa...buh bad news is,we Africans are bad but not yet to the level of sodomy.
Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mogidi:

When are we going to tell our paedophiles to shove it? Girls as young as 13 are still being legally married off up north.

Is Paedophilia now legal in Nigeria? undecided
Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by orisa37: 5:52am On Aug 02, 2015
If gay rights were right, the insanes of Africa would be the first to demonstrate it right there in America.
Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by orisa37: 6:21am On Aug 02, 2015
You want biafra so that you can postpone the evils of gay till biafra is on the map of the world?, Amnesty international is already putting it to the world that prostitution is not a crime, so they can come behind to rewrite the Bible and tell us that adultery, fornication, sodomy and all forms of corruption are no crime and approved by God.
Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
saintikechi:

Obama went back to washington and told his white masters to go ӺЦϾǨ themselves.

undecided
Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
natas22:

I totally disagree with op, the caption of this thread suppose to be "10,000,000 sane Africans ask Obama to shove it in his ......."
www.

To shove it in his what? undecided
Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
worthytalk:

Bible warns against lesbianism and homosexual and as a Christian I hate it too. But gay is not my problem. My problem is freedom. I want to be free. I want Biafra.

Only Jesus can set you free. smiley

2 Likes

Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
sammyj:

Good the gay evangelist !!! grin grin

The Newsweek magazine actually named Obama 'The First Gay President' and he didn't disappoint. He has now become an international Evangelist preaching the 'bad news'. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by PointB: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
Personally, I think gay people have the right to do their thing in the dark, like thieves, adulterers, fornicators, and murderers. If they are caught, then they must dance to the music - applicable law!
Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
5solas:

Good!

Who say African man no get sense? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by 5solas(m): 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Who say African man no get sense? cheesy
grin grin
Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
5minsmadness:

If you think being gay is cool you should investigate the situation by reading a well developed book called "The AIDS cover up", published in the early 1980s. It will change your mind and turn your stomach.

For those of you not well read (you know, books) or highly uneducated, the disease was originally named GRIDS, Gay Related Immunodeficiency Syndrome, because homosexual men were the cause and carrier, but was changed to AIDS due to extreme political pressure on the scientists.

If you still think its cool, ask yourself why a certain organ prolapses and stops functioning.

If you still think its cool, ask yourself why a man would need to wear a sanitary napkin.

"The things they do should not even be discussed"

Have you got any informative link to this GRIDS phenomenon you referred to?
Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by 5minsmadness: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:59am On Aug 15, 2015
bibi5:

Read news from Punch, Vanguard, Premium times, Leadership, Bellanaija, Stargist, Goal.com and other publishers on www.newspepa.com

What did the news say about this topic?
Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:00am On Aug 15, 2015
Daliano:

I'd say core Americans gave Obama his position to use him get to Africa...buh bad news is,we Africans are bad but not yet to the level of sodomy.

Are you saying Obama is simply a puppet?
Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:02am On Aug 15, 2015
orisa37:

If gay rights were right, the insanes of Africa would be the first to demonstrate it right there in America.

Who are the insanes of Africa?
Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:03am On Aug 15, 2015
PointB:

Personally, I think gay people have the right to do their thing in the dark, like thieves, adulterers, fornicators, and murderers. If they are caught, then they must dance to the music - applicable law!

That is why Obama is trying to make African leaders decriminalise the act.
Re: 10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" by fctboy: 1:04am On Aug 15, 2015
Please somebody should inform Obama he is product of man and woman marriage and not man and man or woman and woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Refinery Targets 3,000 Barrels Of Oil Per Day, Plans Gas Plant- Thisday / Attack On Igbos In Yoruba Land: My Take. / My Epic Response To A 1st Term Cadet Having Sleeping Issues in NDA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.