Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Updated - Its A Rumour: Ooni’s Son Reacts To Dad’s Demise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Updated - Its A Rumour: Ooni’s Son Reacts To Dad’s Demise (759 Views)

Davido Little Baby Imade Dances To Dad's Songs At Dangote 60th Birthday (pics,v / Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour / "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updated - Its A Rumour: Ooni’s Son Reacts To Dad’s Demise by Stoja: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2015
Adetokunbo Sijuade, son of Oba Okunade Sijuwade, Ooni of Ife, has reportedly reacted to the purported rumours surrounding his father’s demise.

http://www.thelivefeeds.com/oonis-son-reacts-to-rumours-about-dads-demise-as-nigerias-uk-envoy-visits-family/
Re: Updated - Its A Rumour: Ooni’s Son Reacts To Dad’s Demise by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2015
i don't understand...
Re: Updated - Its A Rumour: Ooni’s Son Reacts To Dad’s Demise by Stoja: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2015
DDeliverer:
i don't understand...

That's what the Son calls it. Read the story
Re: Updated - Its A Rumour: Ooni’s Son Reacts To Dad’s Demise by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2015
#story. They want to keep his death ambiguous so kingsmen can stealthily capture and sacrifice innocent lives which'd serve his spirit on his journey to the next life.
Re: Updated - Its A Rumour: Ooni’s Son Reacts To Dad’s Demise by Stoja: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
charix:
#story. They want to keep his death ambiguous so kingsmen can stealthily capture and sacrifice innocent lives which'd serve his spirit on his journey to the next life.

You've read the story, it appears so. But i'm quoting you o
Re: Updated - Its A Rumour: Ooni’s Son Reacts To Dad’s Demise by Babe2sure(f): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
charix:

You gerrit!

(1) (Reply)

Etcetera At It Again...comes For We Are D World African All Stars / Meet The Next Queen Of Netherland Throne, Princess Amalia Riding Bicycle To Scho / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: AKA – “baddest” Ft. Burna Boy, Khuli Chana & Yanga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.