Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Blaise Ft Ego - Lasan - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blaise Ft Ego - Lasan (1031 Views)

Download The Hottest 9ja Hiphop, Raptor Featuring Blaise And Pherowshuz / Official Video: I No Send You. The Suspect, Muna, Sasha, Blaise, Zee Etc. / Too Much Dj Jimmy Jatt Ft Blaise, Sasha,Kemistry, Bouquie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blaise Ft Ego - Lasan by nxchanger: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2009
Another track from Blaise. She takes us through her life journey; ups and downs. I feel like she is one of the best female MCs out there, but I feel like she needs to release material on a more consistent basis. Keep it coming Blaise!

http://entertainmentgist.com/index.php?itemid=32
Re: Blaise Ft Ego - Lasan by chrisical(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2009
That is the word bro.I feel she is the dopest female mc we've got but inconsitency and her inability to release an album has weighed her down.
Re: Blaise Ft Ego - Lasan by ofokasibe: 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2009
cool song.blaise is a lyrical assasin . period!
i wonder what will happen if anoda female mc battles her
Re: Blaise Ft Ego - Lasan by chrisical(m): 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2009
No one has dared her and i believe she will lyrically rip any female mc who engages her in any form of beef to shreds
Re: Blaise Ft Ego - Lasan by m4showcom(m): 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2009
ok good one Blaise i think she is better than all the Female MC in Nigeira
Re: Blaise Ft Ego - Lasan by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2009
Hmm, ego don blow!
Re: Blaise Ft Ego - Lasan by m4showcom(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2009
i think she will very soon but now she has not blow
Re: Blaise Ft Ego - Lasan by HohDee(m): 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2009
chrisical:

That is the word bro.I feel she is the dopest female mc we've got but inconsitency and her inability to release an album has weighed her down.
thts ma opinion abt da gurl also.To me-she's d best female rapper in Nig.Rem her 1st song i listen to sum yrs back( Defination).Blaise is pretty good
Re: Blaise Ft Ego - Lasan by rapjunkie(m): 8:18pm On May 18, 2010
http://www.notjustok.com/2009/03/16/blaise-ft-ego-lasan

I've juts started to feel this track. . . .  . . . . . i know, i know

. . . . . . killer hook. . . .  .

if there was video for this track it would have taken off

Blaise needs promo. . . . .

(1) (Reply)

@@@@@@ / New Music: Bracket – Me & You / White Boy Dancing To Psquare "chop My Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.