Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,223 members, 7,867,577 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

DPR Collected N30billion Illegally - Gov. Oshiomole Suggests - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPR Collected N30billion Illegally - Gov. Oshiomole Suggests (570 Views)

Tinubu Not More Than State Level APC Leader, Akeredolu Suggests / Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria / Nigerians React To Gov Oshiomole's "IF STATEMENT" On Former President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DPR Collected N30billion Illegally - Gov. Oshiomole Suggests by exlink10(m): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2015
Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomole who has been in the news in recent times over his allegations on the misappropriation of funds in the last administration, says he will not be silent when people are abusing power and stealing government funds.

Oshiomole, who was a guest at a seminar organized by the Post-Mortem sub-committee of the Federation Account Allocation Committee (FAAC) yesterday July 29th , alleged that the Department of Petroleum Resources collected N30 billion illegally during the last administration ..

"Chairman, you must compel the DPR to refund the money. Edo state will pursue its own share of that money because we have not authorized the DPR to take it. And we have the right to go to court if it is not done because for me I want to die for something and not for nothing because I know I will die. DPR’s budget as I understand is about N4 billion annually and in one month illegally they have deducted 4 per cent from certain accruals from royalties among others amounting to over N2 billion.

If your annual budget is about N4 billion and you collect over N2 billion in one month which means in a year you are going to collect close to between N24 and N30 billion where your total expenditure is not more than N4 billion. This is not only illegal, it is unjust and not acceptable in a decent society. We cannot all keep quiet even in the face of everyone abusing power. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/dpr-collected-n30billion-illegally-gov.html#sthash.WJT3a9cD.dpuf

cc lalasticlala seun ishilove

Re: DPR Collected N30billion Illegally - Gov. Oshiomole Suggests by Anamachi3(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2015
Pls is oshiomole appointed as buhari media officer or what? undecided
Re: DPR Collected N30billion Illegally - Gov. Oshiomole Suggests by Unsad(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2015
Shut
Re: DPR Collected N30billion Illegally - Gov. Oshiomole Suggests by PassingShot(m): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2015
Oshiomole - Exposing Goat yansh and giving headache to wailers since May 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: DPR Collected N30billion Illegally - Gov. Oshiomole Suggests by Bizibi(m): 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
This man turn will come,never knew he was a very corrupt gov......
Re: DPR Collected N30billion Illegally - Gov. Oshiomole Suggests by talktrue1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Osho baba - APC spokesperson
Re: DPR Collected N30billion Illegally - Gov. Oshiomole Suggests by SirLegal(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Its high time Oshiomhole is made EFCC Chairman.
What's with him and accusations of stolen money.
First was Okonjo Iweala, NNPC now DPR.

Ai tyre sef.
Re: DPR Collected N30billion Illegally - Gov. Oshiomole Suggests by omowolewa: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
That is a good statement of hypothesis for EFCC officials.

Ho: DPR collected #30b illegally

H1 : DPR collected #30b legally

H2: DPR didn't collect #30b at all (legally/illegally)

H3: DPR collected less than #30b (legally/illegally)

H4: DPR collected more than #30b (legally/illegally)

Level of significance: 35%
Avoid Type I & II error

1 Like

Re: DPR Collected N30billion Illegally - Gov. Oshiomole Suggests by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
symptoms of numerical diarhea.I suggests his Children better take him to hospital before it becomes too late. I suspect it is as a result of excessive MouthAction by the young and very energetic wife that is responsible for this malady
Re: DPR Collected N30billion Illegally - Gov. Oshiomole Suggests by kendo101: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Osho Baba, no go die for either something or nothing. YOU HAVE A VERY YOUNG WIFE AT HOME! Pls don't make her a widow yet.
Re: DPR Collected N30billion Illegally - Gov. Oshiomole Suggests by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Why is Oshiomole blowing hot air? Is he trying to impress Buhari or what? Which N30billion is he talking about? I think it is high time these APC people stop the shouts and proceed to court.
Re: DPR Collected N30billion Illegally - Gov. Oshiomole Suggests by VaselineJelly: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Diarrhea of d mouth

Take Imodium X 2 daily, morning and night, while symptoms persist
Re: DPR Collected N30billion Illegally - Gov. Oshiomole Suggests by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
All hail OSHIomOLE the new minister for Misinformation cool
Re: DPR Collected N30billion Illegally - Gov. Oshiomole Suggests by alexlee50: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Oshoimole has suddenly found his voice since the new govt came to power

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Governor Goes To The US With 60 Persons For Two Weeks! / For The Third Time In Less than 3months, Senate Goes On Another Long Recess / Aregbesola A Revolutionary Or A Prodigal ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.