Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

To All With "R" Problem How Would You Pronunce These? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To All With "R" Problem How Would You Pronunce These? (390 Views)

'solution To The Niger Delta Problem: How To Appease The Warring Militants' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All With "R" Problem How Would You Pronunce These? by Bakrabas: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
I'm not making jest but my face always wears smile anytime i'v convesations with anyone with "R" constraint.if all "R" factors should write what they pronounce some people will fail woefully in their exams,blue and white interview.plz write what you prounce as in:1. DehydRated.2. ORonto.3.ToRonto.4.ARise.5.Rice.6.Rose.7.AbRacadabRa.8.Round.9.Robot.10.RoughRider.11.ORoRo.12.Rabbit.13.IRu(locus Bean).14.Ready.Write It The Way You Pronouce It "R" Factors
Re: To All With "R" Problem How Would You Pronunce These? by SweetSoup(m): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Towonto

(1) (Reply)

Special Offer : Get Flat Discount On Ovastar Hair Straightener @ Shopbychoice / Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida’s Wife’s Car Arrested In Katsina / Solutions To The Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.