Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) (52951 Views)

JJC Skillz 40th Birthday: Family Photos Of Funke Akindele, Hubby & Stepchildren / Photos Of Funke Akindele’s Lekki Home / 6 Hottest Female Musicians In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by nerodenero: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
She loves shoki dance too. Such a lovely babe grin
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by nobul(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
OMO to sexy
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by condralbede(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mrs worever dauuugrin
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by Olajumokeibk(f): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
grow up

bye
allanphash7:
Funke! Funke !! Funke!!!

How many times did i call you?

When will you show us your husband instead of style?

I love you tho
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by Berrypie(f): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lovely.
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by fizzle19(m): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Fesomu:
Soro ni yen
o ya mi lenu oo
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by fakab(f): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
beautiful
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by fizzle19(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
Fesomu:
Soro ni yen
o ya mi lenu oo
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by fizzle19(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
Fesomu:
Soro ni yen
o ya mi lenu oo
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by NobleAngell(f): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nice. Just nice, nuffin spectacular tho.
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by allanphash7(m): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Oh! You are outgrown now right?

Owo mi a to e
Olajumokeibk:
grow up

bye
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by championeh(m): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Betta go and mally
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by phemmyutd(m): 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
All your mates are in their husband house, you are busy displaying Aso-ebi, May God help u out
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by pet4ril(f): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
I really really love this lady despite all her scandal
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by adeshock1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
#makes sense when there is money
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by seangy4konji: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
gbo gbo big girlsszzz
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by Otsealu1(f): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
I so love her
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by hizaya61(m): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by wellmax(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
When you wear ankara, omo ibo will call it asoebi. Shioor.
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by AdexOmoby(f): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
keni315:
Wow,very nice........just love that lady regardless of her scandals

That's true. She never exposes her body as well!
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by AdexOmoby(f): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Emmatdayo:

www.gltrends.com/6-hottest-asoebi-styles-of-funke-akindele-see-photos/

She never ever exposes her body! Always decently dressed and very classy!
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by VickyRotex(f): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
omojoshy:
Funke, please go settle down and forget about this your 'Fashion Parade' things. How do you feel each time you beholds Omosexy with her kids?

Same goes to Rita Dominic, @ 40 yrs or above, she is there rocking ' Single and Searching' status. A time is coming you guys will need 'walking stick' as your 3rd legs

A word is enough for the wise!

Please sorry o, No offence, just wanna ask, must everybody get married?

I'm sure you know Funke was once married, and got divorced not long ago. Even if she has plans to remarry, you don't expect her to rush into it this time.

Stop comparing her to Omotola, cos they're two different people with two different destinies.

Btw, she dint ask anyone to post her pictures here. So blame the Op for uploading it, rather than blaming Funke.

Merci!
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by juman(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nice.
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by Maryalex1805(f): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Elegant lady with an excellent acting skill
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by Maryalex1805(f): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
VickyRotex:

Please sorry o, No offence, just wanna ask, must everybody get married?

I'm sure you know Funke was once married, and got divorced not long ago. Even if she has plans to remarry, you don't expect her to rush into it this time.

Stop comparing her to Omotola, cos they're two different people with two different destinies.

Btw, she dint ask anyone to post her pictures here. So blame the Op for uploading it, rather than blaming Funke.

Merci!
Abi o...tell him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by Maryalex1805(f): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
allanphash7:
Funke! Funke !! Funke!!!

How many times did i call you?

When will you show us your husband instead of style?

I love you tho
Maybe you should link her up with any of your matured brothers/uncles
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by Maryalex1805(f): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
nerodenero:
She loves shoki dance too. Such a lovely babe grin
Yea...she's such a good dancer
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by allanphash7(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Who says she cant be my own wife?

Brother ko sister ni

Be guided
Maryalex1805:

Maybe you should link her up with any of your matured brothers/uncles
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by Maryalex1805(f): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
allanphash7:
Who says she cant be my own wife?

Brother ko sister ni

Be guided
Go ahead and marry her
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) by allanphash7(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Do you have her contact?
Maryalex1805:

Go ahead and marry her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I No Longer Have Manhood – Bobrisky Reveals (Picture) / Davido Flaunts His 30 Billion Chain (Photos) / Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.