Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Pls Any Fishery Graduates Here? I Need Ur Help - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pls Any Fishery Graduates Here? I Need Ur Help (783 Views)

Between Piggery And Fishery / Skeletal & Comparative Analysis Of Poultry To Fishery & Why Poultry Farmers Cry / Fishery Or Poultry; Which Is More Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Any Fishery Graduates Here? I Need Ur Help by Kennedymac(m): 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
hi! People i would like to get some ideas and experiences from people who has graduated from my field of studying,

i want to study fishery in school but due to the African mentality on hw the view people who didn't read professional courses am having a double mind on the course pls i will appreciate it if u will lecture me on wat to expect when i graduates and how to make it big
Re: Pls Any Fishery Graduates Here? I Need Ur Help by OLAMIMO12(m): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
u want to look before u leap..... good idea
Re: Pls Any Fishery Graduates Here? I Need Ur Help by Kennedymac(m): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
OLAMIMO12:
u want to look before u leap..... good idea
yes bro i don't want stories tomorrow
Re: Pls Any Fishery Graduates Here? I Need Ur Help by robonski15(m): 12:20am On Aug 02, 2015
If I could change back the hands of time I would study fishery.. Forget about people talking you down about the course.. After graduating start your farm with time you be an employer of labour..

Good luck
Re: Pls Any Fishery Graduates Here? I Need Ur Help by gobbo: 7:11am On Aug 02, 2015
You just have to be who you and always remember each step in life on fisheries that it's the beginning of forever. Am a graduate of fisheries too from UNICAL.
Even medical doctors are in fishery lane now, do you know why? It's cos of the profits involve. You just have to be ursef ok. 08058715258 just incase you wana talk to someone.

(1) (Reply)

Egg Supply To Kaduna / Feed Mill Manufacturer Zhengchang/feed Mill Machine Turnkey Plant Youtube Video / How To Establish A Piggery Farm Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.