Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Dubai Recruitment For Security Officers And Taxi Drivers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dubai Recruitment For Security Officers And Taxi Drivers (4272 Views)

PRESS RELEASE (582 Officers And Men Sue The Nigeria Immigration Service. / Apply For Trinitate International School Recruitment For Graduates 2017 / Office Desk Officers And Managers Needed In Mass For Immediate Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Recruitment For Security Officers And Taxi Drivers by carlvon: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
your journey to the united arab emirates and oman republic now made easy.
opportunities abound for a great career in security and driving.
our package is unique as no need for advance payment until your travel documents are ready.
free information on visa and travel
remember this opportunity is limited and not for every one
only serious persons below 34 years of age should contact
dubai two weeks visa, three months visa available at extremely cheap rates
34 market rd
rumuomasi port harcourt.
bishop gate,
31 road, gowon estate

Re: Dubai Recruitment For Security Officers And Taxi Drivers by Eeser: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Na so? OP pack all your village people go there now
Re: Dubai Recruitment For Security Officers And Taxi Drivers by carlvon: 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
Eeser:
only few can see opportunities.
many nigerians are working as drivers and security in UAE.
unfortunately many do not have the adequate and accurate information.
Re: Dubai Recruitment For Security Officers And Taxi Drivers by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Eeser:

lolz op Na thIef
scammer make una run oooo
Re: Dubai Recruitment For Security Officers And Taxi Drivers by cornoil(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Na so dem deceive one factory worker for my place of work. The guy and his parent borrowed money for Dubai working visa and left his 30k per month salary for Dubai. When the guy got to Dubai and hunger dealt with him, no one advised him b4 he came back and begged for the 30k work back.

It's a pity we Nigerians love duping our fellow Nigerians, yet we blame GEJ, Diezani, PDP, Tinubu and others are thieves yet we are worse. Beware of Karma Mr Dubai/Oman visa. Beware of generation curse on ur life.
Re: Dubai Recruitment For Security Officers And Taxi Drivers by jacknaira(m): 12:47am On Aug 01, 2015
scam! scam! scam!...human trafficking alert!..

gbomo gbomo.....iranu
Re: Dubai Recruitment For Security Officers And Taxi Drivers by carlvon: 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
At least no one has demanded money from you folks before you start screaming scam. so u think Nigerians are not in Dubai working and earning a decent living. so u think Nigerians dont work security jobs and taxi driving in Dubai. Make verification. They started from platforms like this.P eople are scammed when they dont take time to get adequate information about the venture they intend to get in. I take my time to tutor my prospects willing to relocate to Dubai for greener pastures about the risks involved.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Recruitment For Security Officers And Taxi Drivers by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
carlvon:
At least no one has demanded money from you folks before you start screaming scam. so u think Nigerians are not in Dubai working and earning a decent living. so u think Nigerians dont work security jobs and taxi driving in Dubai. Make verification. They started from platforms like this.P eople are scammed when they dont take time to get adequate information about the venture they intend to get in. I take my time to tutor my prospects willing to relocate to Dubai for greener pastures about the risks involved.
Can you please avail in details while on this platform those risks involved flying down to Dubai to go huzzle provided you're genuie and really meant what you just pasted up there.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I'm In Dilemma Presently...I got 3 Offers in single day / I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. / How My Nairaland Employer Ghosted Me (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.