Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) (47342 Views)

AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) / Joke Silva And Her Son, Gbenga Jacobs Step Out Together / Olu Jacob, Joke Silva And Kids In Lovely New Family Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by clarity4clear(f): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
They look stylish respect to Aunty Joke
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by masterdeeee: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cool cool
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by luckmike(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
Listen, share, download, like, promote, and dance to this banging tune from FIBEH Nigerian best female rapper at the moment...
Listen and download..

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/896d1a08

Video coming soon
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by hizaya61(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by chukslawrence(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
D
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by vizkiz: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
Rapsainot:

lmao ...... some guys hey

I tire oh, people no dey reason with their head again...yansh licking don cover their memory space
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by ApcSucks: 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
nerodenero:
I would rather marry a woman that is willing to keep her father's name and enjoy peace, comfort and success in my marriage than marry one that would bear my surname and yet I would be living in hell on earth.

Not changing surname does it guarantee peace?
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by redcap: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
All i can see is CITYPEOPLE.COM
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by Sandydayz(f): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ehya... RIP to the dead...
GL to the living
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by nerodenero: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:

I knew one dummy will come up with a theory like this grin

Can't you guys just shut the furck up about this "someone bringing hell into my marriage" shiit?
Abi them force you to marry that kind of girl? Or were you blind or too dumb that you can't differnciate between a wife material and a "hell on earth" material?
I tire for the way niggas dey reason nowadays oh undecided
Nerodenero 1-0 Vizkiz grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by Google63(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
CIty people needs to learn how to watermark pictures angry
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Yoruba people and faaji! Its well oh!
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by klax(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
And they all almost still still bears Silva at their age Ok ooo

Anyway RIP Mama you have done your part.
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lovely!
Btw, why did City People use their name tag to partially cover their beautiful faces undecided
They no try at all embarassed

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by Youngk(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
what sort of watermarking is this,I can't even see the real face of the real actress
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Google63:
CIty people needs to learn how to watermark pictures angry
Honestly speaking.
They messed up the pictures.
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by Natotogokillme: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ok, we've checked them out, and so?
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by laudate: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:
I wonder how a sane nigeria man will get married to a lady and still allow her retain her father's name

Well, na normal things these days sha...we still never know Tiwa salvage own grin

Does changing of surname guarantee eternal happiness or bliss?? Let us know. shocked shocked

It is the commitment, love, honour & respect in the hearts of both parties that matter and how they express such values towards each other.

There are several couples with the same surname seeking for their union to be put asunder, in the divorce courts. A woman might bear your surname and still wish you dead, after a few years. People have been known to change! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by pbs4real(m): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Lolz....On point! kiss
why won't he be on point?undecided
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
pbs4real:
why won't he be on point?undecided
grin
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by ugodean8485(f): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Can't see their faces well because city people signed their signature right on their faces
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by cdaboss: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
wen u cover d pic with ur url.....
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sa
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by juman(m): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Stunning.

Beautiful sisters.
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by tpiander: 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
What about the grandkids?
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Watermark ooo. Kai, so unprofessional.

Anyways, I love Mummy Joke Silva kiss Such a role model.

RIP Mama. Eyin Mama yo da o
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by ChiSun27(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
buygala:
Nice burial Paparazzi smiley

with the mountain of makeup on them, hope they left enough makeup for the corpse? sad

THIS IS THE CORPSE'S DAY, NOT THEIRS. ..... SO THEY SHOULD BE RESPECTFUL ENOUGH NOT TO OUTSHINE TH

E CORPSE angry

Nigerians.....I respect una for one thing..

Bad Mouth....
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
D pple we edit dis pix na Idiats....aw dem want make we see d women face? undecided
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by bamac(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
All i see is the link with up to 6 people that serves as backlink
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by daveP(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
What's wrong with citypeople?

Dont they know the appropiate place to place their blog siggy on a pix. Asif they want us to not see faces.

Love mama J wherever i see her.

Rip to her mum too!
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by littlemistress: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
buygala:
Nice burial Paparazzi smiley

with the mountain of makeup on them, hope they left enough makeup for the corpse? sad

THIS IS THE CORPSE'S DAY, NOT THEIRS. ..... SO THEY SHOULD BE RESPECTFUL ENOUGH NOT TO OUTSHINE THE CORPSE angry

cheesy cheesy
Wicked!!
Re: Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) by Onuokwu: 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

M.I Abaga Visits Diamond Bank Headquarters Lekki (Photos) / Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" / Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.