Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

The Blog Review Thread (B.R.T) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Blog Review Thread (B.R.T) (872 Views)

Gionee M2017 Discussion And Review Thread! / It1702 Review Thread / Official Tecno L8 Plus Spec, Price & Full Review Thread.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blog Review Thread (B.R.T) by deshane(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Welcome to the Blog Review Thread.. BRT for short.. In this thread, only one thing is done and that is review blogs.. In this thread, both the blogger and visitor benefit as the visitor tells the blogger whats wrong and the blogger fixes it.. It's a win win situation.. So I'll go first so could someone review this blog www.NaijCritic..com
This blog was just created by me so I'll be calling it a test run.. You could also add your blog and watch others review it and every week we'll be counting down the top 5 blogs to check out right on this thread.
So start blogging guys!!!
Pls note that destructive criticism is not allowed and also websites are allowed
Thank you.
Re: The Blog Review Thread (B.R.T) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
pls how do I rename my blog; giwa2ty@. com to another name and changing it theme
Re: The Blog Review Thread (B.R.T) by ige101(m): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
Destructive criticism not allowed? So how will u now bring out the good in them?
Re: The Blog Review Thread (B.R.T) by ige101(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
wasiy:
pls how do I rename my blog; giwa2ty@. com to another name and changing it theme
I can help u buy a domain name and change d theme for 2000 otherwise u can google the best way to do that
Re: The Blog Review Thread (B.R.T) by henry007(m): 2:33am On Jul 31, 2015
ige101:
I can help u buy a domain name and change d theme for 2000 otherwise u can google the best way to do that
it's that cheap, send your whatsapp me on this pls 07046461676
Re: The Blog Review Thread (B.R.T) by Dreazyb: 7:19am On Jul 31, 2015
Please help review my blog www.cuteloaded.com

How do I solve this problem, i applied for Google Adsense and they gave me this as feedback..

Check out the pic..

Please i need help ASAP thanks

Re: The Blog Review Thread (B.R.T) by deshane(m): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2015
Dreazyb:
Please help review my blog www.cuteloaded.com

How do I solve this problem, i applied for Google Adsense and they gave me this as feedback..

Check out the pic..

Please i need help ASAP thanks
they disapproved your blog because of the following reasons
Re: The Blog Review Thread (B.R.T) by Dreazyb: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2015
deshane:
they disapproved your blog because of the following reasons
Please what can I do,,, i know is not insufficient content...

Please bro
Re: The Blog Review Thread (B.R.T) by deshane(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2015
Dreazyb:

Please what can I do,,, i know is not insufficient content...

Please bro
post your own unique content.. There are so many tech blogs that are all into cheats.. Yours is also one of them
Re: The Blog Review Thread (B.R.T) by iabdulrazaq(m): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2015
wasiy:
I can help u for a token pm me
www.iteccity.com
Re: The Blog Review Thread (B.R.T) by ige101(m): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
henry007:
it's that cheap, send your whatsapp me on this pls 07046461676

Whatsapp me on 07030285972

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Fix Android Memory Running Low On Internal Memory / How Much Is Mtn Zone Tarif Plan? / Great Opportunity!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.