Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud (30967 Views)

Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) / Senate Blocks Move To Summon Lawan Daura, SSS Boss Over Raids On Judges / EFCC Detains Ex-Governor Akpabio Again Over Alleged Multi-Billion Naira Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by Boss13: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
feedthenation:
Seems EFCC have got their mojo back, with all the arrests lately...

They need to employ more staff because there are a lot of people to arrest in this country.
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by goshen26: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]we are watching sad
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by Edusouls(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
zinosleek:
One wonder with how the last last administration allows the looting at all levels of government parastatals, what would have been left of of Nigeria by 2019. The problem with GEJ administration was the free allowed looting at all levels without fear
that man called G.e.j is an animal in human form, kai, he is the worse thing ever to happen to nigerians...
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by nelandrewz(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Court cases were handled with no influence? I guess u are or were not in Nigeria at the time. Besides, since u feel Efcc were more responsible during d previous admin, can you tell me how many people Efcc were able to convict and jail 2ru the court? The last admin was all jamboree cos there was a king who forgives all sins. We now have an EFCC more active, more focused with convicting cases without interference. There were politcians they couldn't even pick up becos they wielded enormous power. Give this current Efcc kudos. Their boss haven't been changed yet, pdp would have said he's an apc member.

hinwazaka:
Court cases were handled with little or no influence from the executive
The electoral body was made more viable and constructive to allow for fair competition
The subsidy removal issue was first debated at a town hall meeting before the bungled implementation
All the arms of government were part and parcel of every decision by the executive. Eg: The ECA court case which saw the government reverse a directive already agreed on
The media was given more teeth with the passage of the FOI bill to allow for easy access to the governments files
This and many more showed a fair improvement in the government's respect for the rule of law
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
The Lord shalll strengthen our amiable President to hunt the Witches and Wizard that have sucked d blood of this nation almost dry. More grease to ur elbow sir
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by reuben79: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
CR77:
Until EFCC arrest Theodore Orji, Tinubu, Amaechi, Orji Uzor Kalu, Atiku and OBJ are made to face justice, I'll never take there fight against corruption serious in nigeria
wat abt Jonathan, king of corruption.ur brain is totally dirty
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
hinwazaka:
EFCC in the last dispensation worked with facts and figures and not trumped up calculations. They weren't media addicts, but rather gathered all evidence before going to the courts. Today you see them working with hearsay , bogus petitions and beer parlour gossips. This is not the watchman we need. Say what you want, but the truth is that the last administration was a stickler for rules and processes

By the time they reach court, the case will collapse like a pack of cards... just playing to the gallery for very loud ovations from simple minded, gullible Nigerians.
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by reuben79: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
zinosleek:
One wonder with how the last last administration allows the looting at all levels of government parastatals, what would have been left of of Nigeria by 2019. The problem with GEJ administration was the free allowed looting at all levels without fear
yes oh oh oh##@#### .......very soon Nigerians we see Jonathan and stone him! am vry sure 4 dat.
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by Sagamite(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
13 billion naira to buy land in Delta State Nigeria?

13 billion?

52 million pounds for land in Delta State Nigeria?

FFFREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH AIRRRR! grin

Goat must to eat yam! grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by hinwazaka: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
nelandrewz:
Court cases were handled with no influence? I guess u are or were not in Nigeria at the time. Besides, since u feel Efcc were more responsible during d previous admin, can you tell me how many people Efcc were able to convict and jail 2ru the court? The last admin was all jamboree cos there was a king who forgives all sins. We now have an EFCC more active, more focused with convicting cases without interference. There were politcians they couldn't even pick up necks they wielded enormous power. Give this current Efcc kudos. Their boss haven't been changed yet, pdp would have said he's an apc member.

The ECA court case filed by attorneys representing Fashola and Amaechi
The tambuwal security court case
The various election tribunals which saw a revocation of the mandates of some elected governors
EFFC's primary goal is the reduction of economic crimes and thefts not the entrapment of political opponents
There were, they are and there will always be demigods who appear bigger than the state until institutions are made stronger and a more intelligent workforce is recruited
The issue of the controversial DSS boss did not become a hot potato until his membership of the ruling party became public. This is a volatile situation because such a body should appear fair and not just be fair.
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by Raddie(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
CR77:
Until EFCC arrest Theodore Orji, Tinubu, Amaechi, Orji Uzor Kalu, Atiku and OBJ are made to face justice, I'll never take there fight against corruption serious in nigeria
can u pls tell me what concrete evidence u have against these names u mentioned, and y u've not written a petition against them.

Btw I believe all politicians are rogues until one of them decides to blow a whistle on them

We all need to make things work for us not the other way round
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by Joeoku78: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
chesterlee:
Witch hunting
Sorry u don't know the meaning of witch-hunt.
The fmr DG NIMASA was a complete thief and a robber. I know him very well. He must vomit the loots and go to prison
This is the time EFCC must act and prosecute culprits and not just arrest and bail

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by nelandrewz(m): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
When it doesn't go the way of opposition (pdp), then its not fair but don't forget that this same Efcc started with an Apc ex-gov. (Nyako et al.) and its still going after apc members.

hinwazaka:
The ECA court case filed by attorneys representing Fashola and Amaechi
The tambuwal security court case
The various election tribunals which saw a revocation of the mandates of some elected governors
EFFC's primary goal is the reduction of economic crimes and thefts not the entrapment of political opponents
There were, they are and there will always be demigods who appear bigger than the state until institutions are made stronger and a more intelligent workforce is recruited
The issue of the controversial DSS boss did not become a hot potato until his membership of the ruling party became public. This is a volatile situation because such a body should appear fair and not just be fair.
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by Myself2(m): 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
CR77:

You forgot to add Buhari who stole 2. 8 billion naira in 1978 (which amounts to 555 billion naira today)
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by owobokiri(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
CR77:

Danjuma is the one telling buhari whom he should prosecute for corruption. That's how corrupted buharis fight against corruption is. Meanwhile Abubakar and babangida are busy moving around as "statesmen".
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by Myself2(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
nelandrewz:
When it doesn't go the way of opposition (pdp), then its not fair but don't forget that this same Efcc started with an Apc ex-gov. (Nyako et al.) and its still going after apc members.

You can twist facts to suit your usual APCshit fashion of lies and deceit.Tell me the day Nyako contested governorship election under APCHEAT
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by CR77(f): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
No be lie oo
Myself2:

You forgot to add Buhari who stole 2. 8 billion naira in 1978 (which amounts to 555 billion naira today)
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by Kaydem(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
No more business as usual... Tell them new sheriff is now in town.
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by nelandrewz(m): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
Stop being angry u hear, truth is bitter I know. TANoid take heart. You have four years to cry.

Myself2:

You can twist facts to suit your usual APCshit fashion of lies and deceit.Tell me the day Nyako contested governorship election under APCHEAT
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by chinge07: 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Efcc case na turn by turn
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by azidomedogo: 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
But GEJ really spoilt this country oooooo.chaiiii no wonder he said stealing is not corruption.
If not for PMB all this billions of dollars would have just disappeared without anybody knowing.Now i can categorically say that PMB is the answer to the cries of Nigerians cry
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by zinosleek(m): 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
All witch and wizard shall be hunted
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by freshinsightng: 12:32am On Jul 31, 2015
EFCC is looking for cheap publicity. The corruption war should be total and it must include notable APC chieftains who used government resources to finance APC. Only then can we say that "sleep don comot thier eyes"

www.freshinsightng.com
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by ElFenomeno1: 5:37am On Jul 31, 2015
M4gunners:
EFCC is now working for APC not for NNigerians.

Can you explain yourself?
If you fail to you are an unintelligent oaf

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by M4gunners: 5:45am On Jul 31, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Can you explain yourself?
If you fail to you are an unintelligent oaf
Mr Intelligent use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by TorTiv1: 5:59am On Jul 31, 2015
Popshugz:
Like seriously, why re they keen on nailing em.
Workers ve not been paid in alota states.
good question which is why they must nail them as they stole the money that could be used to pay workers. Ride on pmb
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by olajide8(m): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2015
shalomm:

it is Fallacious to say that i hate them, Bro, I don't hate. I wanted to reply u, But since you are a partisan probably an APC supporter, I won't. c

Shalom Aleichem.

Yes, i guess i am partisan, but for the right cause, i see something right!!! if I believe they were able to do such in lagos state and the same tinubu was able to do it then I believe they can do it at the national level- Quote me "in the next 3 years Nigeria would be changed" and this is not because of their slogan but because of the dynamics of what is happening, which I can see from here....
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by Imokay: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2015
Myself2:

Take note the wailers are in town
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by Chiaka(f): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2015
zinosleek:

Nigeria has always been that way long from military era till date...............
Re: EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud by zinosleek(m): 10:36am On Jul 31, 2015
Chiaka:

Nigeria has always been that way long from military era till date...............
During his administration it was free for all stealing across without fear of being reprimanded. Goodluck was neither feared or respected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC To Seize Patience Jonathan’s Property Nationwide / Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad / Ayu’s Gaffe: 'PDP Has Brought Us Shame' - PDP Chairman At Kano Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.