Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) (43937 Views)

Rapper Wale Defends Spraying Daughter With Money / Jos Born Rapper, Alchaddas Is Dead / The Enugu Born Rapper Phyno Caught In Gay Act. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by christinie(f): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
soe:
lol...

#ObamaWhenYouWereNotAround

Wale just dey do kerewawa...kerewa ke kerewawa...

lol
can't you see that he crossed his hands? grin shocked
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by Spybradd: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
I hope someone will not come and say president michelle of west germany?! shocked grin
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by brixton: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
The same woman PMB was thinking of when he was in Germany, na Wale de pose with? If Buhari sees this eh, DSS will descend on Wale.
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by kinibd(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
ladyF:
Awnnn

hehehe it's [size=20pt]LadyF grin grin [/size] again grin

You and introvert, i no know who no get work pass una mate don marry finish
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by encryptjay(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
kinibd:

Jobless species grin
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by dododawa1: 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Obama took black to white house, d white will be praying for his term to finish quick.
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by Eshinery(m): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
KinkyAngela:
What is Wale ?
Wale means look for a house
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by ladyF(f): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
kinibd:

Lol idk about intro but my mates never marry finish. grin
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by Alukusunday(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Wale the ass nigga
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Eshinery:
Wale means look for a house

Olubowale means 'God has come home ' in english. Infact, the name in full is Oluwabowale.

www.aftatech.com
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by tpiander: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by RapLawd(m): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
All I See is a male beside a she-male... what an irony shocked sad angry grin
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hmm. She is even throwing her arms across his shoulders and caressing his biceps. Aanu mi o shey wale.
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by tpiander: 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
too many ho.rny fellows here. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by Engrchrisopia(m): 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
360ng:
Ok
d guyman self dey fear d woman
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
KinkyAngela:
What is Wale ?

It's a brand of big fish found in the ocean
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 31, 2015
EroticAngelina:

u are so wrong. the earlier u start disbelieving all those rumors abt american cool weather toning one's skin, the better for u. undecided

I've seen and I knw charcoal black ppl whose great great great grand parents were born and raised in USA, and they themselves born and have never left there... their skins are still black as midnyt, so spare me that bullshit. she's toning or the camera light made her look fairer. period angry

Of course,it doesn't mean everyone would be light/fair in complexion...All i meant was,it doesn't have that harsh weather.
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 31, 2015
Huh
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:57am On Jul 31, 2015
Jowonloju:
The woman tall pass Wale. Nice pix
come get body like man own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by tpiander: 7:10am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by no2fuks(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2015
wale is not nigerian born nairaland letting ppl post rubbish headlines. wale is american his parents nigerian.
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by ExcelOkoi1(m): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2015
This is no news as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by petitejolie(f): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2015
All I see is two guys. One is tall and one is short undecided
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 31, 2015
see as he wrap him hands.....if na anoda type of lady bayii,he will hold her waist
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by write2obi(m): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2015
deltateam:

I thought I was the only one that saw it. He even hand cuffed his hands to avoid straying to the wrong places whereas he had his hands on Obama's shoulders.

The fear of CIA and secret service men. They aint smiling. They be like;

Sir, could you put your hands where we can see them!
#with hands touching their hips.

Guyman doesn't need to be told a second time.

Yes Sirs!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by J4Jenom(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
na kerewa tins ooo... ha hand on his shoulda?? him don work on her b dat... coolna kerewa tins ooo... ha hand on his shoulda?? him don work on her b dat...
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by Zumzum(m): 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
olillywales:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-hJSDMySpg1Q/Vbp4B7hOeeI/AAAAAAAABFE/ZAz8_m9SalE/s320/wa.jpg[/img]
The Nigerian American rapper Wale who recently visited the White House to see President Obama. Nice picture with the first lady of USA,Michelle Obama

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/07/photo-nigerian-born-rapper-wale-with.html

He's not Nigerian born o
Re: Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) by itstpia8: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
great photo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live / Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages / Jide Kosoko: "My House Was Like A Brothel, I Had Girlfriends After My Wife Died"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.