Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,244 members, 7,853,233 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

Photo Of Buhari Being Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister Back In 1976 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari Being Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister Back In 1976 (969 Views)

Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) / Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) / Buhari Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Buhari Being Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister Back In 1976 by onlyme12: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
General Olusegun Obasanjo swearing in Colonel Muhammadu Buhari as Minister of Petroleum.In March 1976, the then Head of State, General Olusegun Obasanjo appointed Buhari as the Federal Commissioner (position now called Minister) for Petroleum and Natural Resources. When the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation was created in 1976, Buhari was also appointed as its Chairman, a position he held until 1978.

>>>http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=3915

Re: Photo Of Buhari Being Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister Back In 1976 by agabaI23(m): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
I see
He was commissioned to allow $2.8 bn oil proceeds pass through the eye of a needle.

Aisha Buhari name appeared in corruption report though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari Being Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister Back In 1976 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
Daura-clown!!!!..... Most imbecilic president of all times!
Re: Photo Of Buhari Being Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister Back In 1976 by agabaI23(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
foxxynik:
Daura-clown!!!!..... Most imbecilic president of all times!
The best time to support GMB ended with his inauguration
Re: Photo Of Buhari Being Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister Back In 1976 by MizMyColi(f): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Some dots are adding up.
Really adding up.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Being Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister Back In 1976 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
agabaI23:
The best time to support GMB ended with his inauguration
Well...for doz of u dat even supported him.... This clown's too old...and he's not even helping himself... He's busy travelling up and down... Laughing at every jokes dat Obama cracks at whitehouse....
Re: Photo Of Buhari Being Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister Back In 1976 by agabaI23(m): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
foxxynik:

Well...for doz of u dat even supported him.... This clown's too old...and he's not even helping himself... He's busy travelling up and down... Laughing at every jokes dat Obama cracks at whitehouse....
Haha, me support #babaonechance? I am too intelligent to fall for the con men in APC
Re: Photo Of Buhari Being Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister Back In 1976 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
agabaI23:
Haha, me support #babaonechance? I am too intelligent to fall for the con men in APC
After dis e-diots will come and shout "wailing-wailers".... We the wail well well.... But dem go waill pas us... grin
Re: Photo Of Buhari Being Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister Back In 1976 by agabaI23(m): 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
foxxynik:

After dis e-diots will come and shout "wailing-wailers".... We the wail well well.... But dem go waill pas us... grin
They are wailing now. If you see how they jump IP here if GMB seem to get something right, you will understand how frustrated they are. One of my colleagues today could not argue. He was just trying to mention my attack points before I could use them. They are in for a long ride
Re: Photo Of Buhari Being Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister Back In 1976 by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 31, 2015
agabaI23:
They are wailing now. If you see how they jump IP here if GMB seem to get something right, you will understand how frustrated they are. One of my colleagues today could not argue. He was just trying to mention my attack points before I could use them. They are in for a long ride
Hehehehe... All My APC friends on facebook have unfriend me.... grin
I really don't argue....I gust get the videos on youtube and play for them to shut up!...
APC-Whimpers!!!!

(1) (Reply)

h / Why Tinubu,apc Leaders Missed Fashola's Book Launch - Lai Mohammed / The Tri And The Angle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.