Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow (3951 Views)

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria / Building A House From Scratch Or Buying One? / Harney Project Building Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by century106: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Greetings!

To the glory of God, what was once a hobby and an occupation in my former life time has become a new venture for my small coy.

I shared a design of a four bedroom bungalow (drawn by me) in the thread for the progress of the building of my own country home. Today (30/07/2015), my newly formed but well experienced building team assembled, broke ground and started the building of the aforementioned bungalow.

I will share the progress of the project here while I will also welcome advice and critics from the ogas in the house. While I may not claim to know it all, but I have learned a lot (from a distance) from the likes of Chief Spyder880 and other ogas. I also have the backing of experienced/seasoned on-site builders.

I hope this addition to my hustle scope will take me to another height and in the long run help me make others happy.

Stay tuned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by MANGAM(m): 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
This space is not for sale.
Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by mufutau55(m): 3:52am On Jul 31, 2015
Let's go jare Century106. "Nah small-small snake dey take climb tree..."

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by themejiwalker(m): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2015
Following
Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2015
Perfect Touch Aluminium gives you quality and great service with affordable quote, we balance our proffesional experience to deliver modern and attractive works that beautifies the building and give it a perfect look, call us today @ Perfect Touch Aluminium Tel:08153665659,08067079715,.
Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 31, 2015
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
hajji mufutau u no come shake body for my threads. Good morning boss mi
Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by tomdon(m): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2015
Space booked
Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by twinskenny(m): 11:30am On Jul 31, 2015
century106:
Greetings!

To the glory of God, what was once a hobby and an occupation in my former life time has become a new venture for my small coy.

I shared a design of a four bedroom bungalow (drawn by me) in the thread for the progress of the building of my own country home. Today (30/07/2015), my newly formed but well experienced building team assembled, broke ground and started the building of the aforementioned bungalow.

I will share the progress of the project here while I will also welcome advice and critics from the ogas in the house. While I may not claim to know it all, but I have learned a lot (from a distance) from the likes of Chief Spyder880 and other ogas. I also have the backing of experienced/seasoned on-site builders.

I hope this addition to my hustle scope will take me to another height and in the long run help me make others happy.

Stay tuned

good one OP.. the Lord is your strength
more will surely come your way
Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by ahmedonia4real(m): 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
century106:
Greetings!

Stay tuned

Let's go there.......
Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by mufutau55(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
adeekiti:
hajji mufutau u no come shake body for my threads. Good morning boss mi

No worry my brother... I dey come o.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
mufutau55:

No worry my brother... I dey come o.

Hajji M.
thank u my oga, pls do u know any mr Emmanuel an engineer by profession on Nairaland sir,
Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by mufutau55(m): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
adeekiti:
thank u my oga, pls do u know any mr Emmanuel an engineer by profession on Nairaland sir,

No. Not really unless he is not giving you his complete name.. Did he mentioned my name per say?
Let's take it to private email or better by WhatsApp for more discussions. You do have my private email, I believe.
Send me email for the WhatsApp number.. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
mufutau55:

No. Not really unless he is not giving you his complete name.. Did I mentioned my name per say?
Let's take it to private email or better by WhatsApp for more discussions. You do have my private email, I believe.
Send me email for the WhatsApp number.. Thanks.

Hajji M.sir , I don't av your email sir but my whatsapp number is 08153665659. Thanks sir

Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by mufutau55(m): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
adeekiti:
Hajji M.sir , I don't av your email sir but my whatsapp number is 08153665659. Thanks sir

Check that your number, does not seems to connect with WhatsApp, may be a typo.

Hajji M.
Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
sir maybe u should try dis way 2348153665659,
Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
sir have u seen my email sir ?
Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by mufutau55(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
adeekiti:
sir maybe u should try dis way 2348153665659,

Working well now. Message sent.
Your email not received yet.

Hajji M.
Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
mufutau55:

Working well now. Message sent.
Your email not received yet.

Hajji M.
thank you sir, my God continue to grant you good health and strength as u support us here . Thanks sir
Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by mufutau55(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
adeekiti:
thank you sir, my God continue to grant you good health and strength as u support us here . Thanks sir

Thank you sir.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by oyewalesamuel: 4:10am On Aug 01, 2015
following quietly, please share the plan with us
Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by msogunro: 4:52am On Aug 01, 2015
Congratulations!!!!

Can you please share the estimated cost/budget?
Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by century106: 12:18am On Aug 02, 2015
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
Well said sir, thanks...
msogunro:
Congratulations!!!!
Will do in due time, thanks...
oyewalesamuel:
Ok...
ahmedonia4real:

Let's go there.......
Thank you.
twinskenny:

good one OP.. the Lord is your strength
more will surely come your way
Amen and thanks
Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by century106: 1:40am On Aug 02, 2015
Here comes the plan in glasshouse mode smiley

oyewalesamuel:

msogunro:
Congratulations!!!!
I will surely do

Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by century106: 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
Just a little delay and work will resume

Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by PeoplesArmy: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2015
century106:
Greetings!

Stay tuned

Well done Bros. Do all you can to avoid ending up like Brabus and Eghosajohnny and you will go very far.
Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by smiley001(m): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
spreads mat... Mr Century sir, wia is d location of d site?

And for ur subsequent granites need, We r tested and trusted . A trial may convince. We have our own trucks and we use our own trucks for delivery and dats y r prices are far different from others. We deliver a complete tonnage requested. If u r not satisfied with d tonnage at delivery, don't pay us.

Ring us now now and place ur orders: 07081961127- whatsapp and calls adenijihoo@gmail.com 7E2B91CE- bb pin.
Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by century106: 9:14am On Aug 15, 2015
PeoplesArmy:

Well done Bros. Do all you can to avoid ending up like Brabus and Eghosajohnny and you will go very far.
Thanks and I will.
You won't see me claiming to know it all. I will employ the services of competent civil/structural Engineers and other building professionals for a project thats not a bungalow while the seasoned builders already on board will handle the bungalows. Like with my other businesses, I'm the director that actively participate (hands-on) in every project, big or small.
Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 15, 2015
century106:

Thanks and I will.
Y[b]ou won't see me claiming to know it all. I will employ the services of competent civil/structural Engineers and other building professionals[/b] for a project thats not a bungalow while the seasoned builders already on board will handle the bungalows. Like with my other businesses, I'm the director that actively participate (hands-on) in every project, big or small.

We're similar in this regards.

Though I'm the General Contractor, I will employ seasoned professionals like builders, plumbers, electricians.

My job is to provide the materials, schedule the artisans and generally make sure that they are free to practice their core competency.
Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by century106: 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
smiley001:
spreads mat... Mr Century sir, wia is d location of d site?
south east sir
Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by century106: 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
EgunMogaji:

We're similar in this regards.

Though I'm the General Contractor, I will employ seasoned professionals like builders, plumbers, electricians.

My job is to provide the materials, schedule the artisans and generally make sure that they are free to practice their core competency.
You and me both

1 Like

Re: New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by century106: 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
Progress has been slow on this site for lack of ready funds. But some of the walls are approaching lintel level and others close to window level

(1) (Reply)

Oakwood Gardens Phase 2..DRY LANDS..FENCED AND GATED...INSTANT ALLOCATION!! / Original Survey Plan In Lagos And Ogun State / Edges Standard Organisation Of Nigeria (SON) Approved Stone Coated Roofing Tiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.