Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Cars From Germany - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars From Germany (968 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / 2000 Peugeot 406(another Blue, Direct From Germany) / Cheap Cars From Germany Or U.s.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cars From Germany by sammy4u200(m): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2009
Hi everyone, i am thinking of helping people get cars from germany base on there requirement.

This is the deal.

A client contact me on any car he or she wants. He gives me the details i.e model, yr of make etc. i will inturn source for the car through my contact in germany. After which i will provide all the necesary picture, price and informations. If he is interested, he pays for the cost of the car and the shipping cost. then the car will be shipped to Nigeria or if he wants, we can ship to Benin. The Bill of Lading will be in the name of the person the buy wants. HE does the clearing by himself. However, if he want i get him an agent to do the clearing.

one major feature i want to add to this service, is that, if the buy so wish the car will be taken to a service certre in germany and service over there to meet germany standard before it is ship to Nigeria. however the buyer pays for the servicing.

What do you think?

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED HALA ME samoretan@yahoo.com or samuel@livingnetng.com or call 08023040169, 07095147430

Remain Blessed.
Re: Cars From Germany by 190: 6:44am On Mar 18, 2009
u sure say no b scam biz u wan stat so
i mean hw can sm1 pay 4 a car b4 shippin
na wa o!
scam 101
lecturer sammy4u200
Re: Cars From Germany by sammy4u200(m): 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2009
@190
Thanks For your comment.

Anyway, it is not scam. I have had this idea for almost two years now. which i have discussed with my contact in germary. And he is ok with the idea. However, i have been thinking how Nigerian will accept it. Anyway, if a client is interested then we can reach an agreement where i buy and get it down to nigeria. However, he would have made a commitment of 20% of the cost of the car.

This will enable him to be commited. No be say when he reach nija, him go say him no want again.

My broda no be scam o. i get face o.

Thanks once more.

(1) (Reply)

9ja Used Babyboy 99 Onsale 900k Very Clean SOLD SOLD / Cars For Sale! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.