Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

How To Undo Sent Email In Gmail Account (steps) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Undo Sent Email In Gmail Account (steps) (476 Views)

I No Longer Receive Email In My Inbox / Google Finally Rolls Out “undo Send” Option For Gmail / Trick To 'unsend' A Sent Email From Your Gmail Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Undo Sent Email In Gmail Account (steps) by tutusaint(m): 8:10am On Jul 31, 2015
Gmail is most used email service on web at this time and mostly every people have a Gmail account. And all people used this for sending emails and some times they send emails to wrong person. Have you ever sent emails to wrong person? Now do want undo sent email in gmail? Yes you read it right, Gmail had announced this feature many days ago.

Now you can get back your email by simply clicking on Undo button in gmail. By doing this the receiver will be not able to see the email, which you have sent by mistake. I know, you eagerly want to know the trick, but this is not a trick. This is official feature provided by Gmail.

But you have to activate this feature, I think some of you already know this. But my some other readers don’t know how to active Undo Sent Email feature. Now read the article and learn he steps carefully, to beware of the kind of mistake. After knowing this you will never sent the emails to wrong person. Because you will have 30 seconds to think and get back your email.

Do you really wanna know how to undo sent email in gmail. Then check our signature link for guide to active this feature and get back your email. Read it carefully and apply on your gmail account.

First you need to sing in your gmail account.
After this in the right corner you can see a Gear icon click on it and select settings here. Screenshots on our signature url

Now gmail take you to the settings page scroll down and find undo send option. As shown in the below picture. You can also use ctrl+f button to find undo send.

Here tick the button and select the 30 seconds from drop down menu.Now goto end of the page and hit save changes button.
Now when will you send the email you will be see a message on the top like this.

If you think you have sent the email to wrong person then hit Undo button and your message will be retrieved and you can again sent the email to right recipient.

(1) (Reply)

Uk/us Used Dell Laptop / Asus Mini Laptop Available 27k / How To Retrieved Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.