Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning (39697 Views)

Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos / Petrol Tanker On Fire Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway / Burning Vehicle Along Lagos-ibadan Express Causes Traffic (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2015
This Lagos-Ibadan expressway ehn, that place need prayers

Rip to d dead

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by afilaka(f): 9:41am On Jul 31, 2015
I witnessed dis accident,itz bloody and fatal......I cried in my heart.dat ajumose bus ws totally condermed. RIP 2 d dead.
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by maxwellogbonna: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2015
Hmm! God help ur children,o it shall never be our portion, none of our family we be a victim to this in jesus name amen
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by fyneboi79(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2015
INTROVERT:
OMG
Sista u no get work? Dis INTROVERT has become an identification of front page.
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by undeniableGrace(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2015
When checked, one will discover that this accident was speed induced as the damage to vehicles on impact is massive. The higher the speed, the higher the calamity rate. That is why I support 100% the use of speed limiters by motorists. The advantage far out pace the disadvantage. RIP to the dead. My humble submission.
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by Eleniyan15: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2015
Thank You Allah I just checked in Late last night baba thanks for saving my precious blood itz nt yet my time to die introvert........ they done collect yah space Again they type
#0MG
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by GodMode: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2015
MhizDeedy:
This Lagos-Ibadan expressway ehn, that place need prayers

Rip to d dead

The day Nigerians forget about religion is the day Nigeria will begin to improve...

This is human error and bad governance..

This has nothing to do with prayers and religion.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by oludollar(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2015
Lord ve mercy...
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2015
Not again! That road is something else.
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by Rexnegro(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2015
Jesus Christ....may their souls find rest..
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by amdoyin82(m): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2015
RIP to the dead. D little boy though, so painful
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by Caracta(f): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2015
My everyday journey on this road is in God's hands.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by hrkglobal(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2015
[quotThis is terriblehor=Harbdulrasaq post=36452609]The horrific accident occurred between 6:30am and 7:10am this morning July 31st on the Lagos- Ibadan expressway. It involved multiple vehicles including trailers, tankers and passenger buses. About 4 people including a child died were killed. Many were seriously injured. Also the hold up is building up fast and will stretch for kilometers. No go area for now. See photos from the accident scene but please be warned *graphic photos*...

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-from-fatal-accident-along-lagos.html

[img]http://2.bp..com/-EYQHUZ6WrMA/VbsfRLaGnrI/AAAAAAAGEgM/EBu8bEXpfUo/s1600/00.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-oUqRhAojcIY/VbsfR0es99I/AAAAAAAGEgU/bDXdji8OZK4/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Cg0L_jdttmI/VbsfTNUisGI/AAAAAAAGEgc/6pJUSXE0hYQ/s1600/0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-9rYCBFQ39-Q/Vbsf78P3jjI/AAAAAAAGEgo/HD_8drOWg3E/s1600/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-WGJfR_R5IDQ/VbsgBHehxYI/AAAAAAAGEg0/WL_-1BIF6AQ/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-from-fatal-accident-along-lagos.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove[/quote]
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by EKPELIBE(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2015
God help us in this obodo Nigeria. When shall we stop telling stories of such fatal accidents. The road users need to be educated in their various categories. It may not be easy, but govt shoud wake up and start doing difficult things to save the lives of her citizens. God help us!
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2015
Caracta:
My everyday journey on this road is in God's hands.

Hmmmm!
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by Slo01(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2015
embarassedrip to the dead
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by critic007(m): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2015
DankemzI:
Is there speed limits in Nigeria?
Trailers should operate from 9:00pm-5:00AM any trailer caught should be fined
Roads should be marked!
Until then our roads are not Safe
RIP in Progress!

Exactly bro. Untill these are checked and enforced, our roads will still remain death traps.
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by akigbemaru: 11:21am On Jul 31, 2015
accident along lagos ibadan express way.
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by peeta89(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2015
There need to be road block on that road. About a week ago similar accident occured on that same road. The reason is because those drivers that ply that road drive recklessly endangering d lives of their passengers. Thank God I have stopped travelling tru dat road for almost a year now. I enjoy my train peacefully without any stress and accident. Lagos to Osogbo. God will protect us all from untimely deaths.
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by pius4luv(m): 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
I was on that road yesterday I thank God that I'm still alive because our bus brake pad spoit yesterday I'm so grateful to God,I pray non of your family will embark on journey of no return,ijn Amen
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by Nickymezor(f): 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
Rest in peace to the dead n speedy recovery to all d injured ones.... Lost my course mate sm yrs ago, along dat express way too. It's terrible, rest on Uchechi B. Ezike cry
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by sultaan(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sometimes it is good to look at the vehicle with high fatality rate in accidents
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
Unfortunately a neighbor lost his dad to this ugly incident....May his Soul rest in Peace
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by CrystalIced(f): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
Instead of this,can we like ehm,have some good news plz?
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by sultaan(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
CrystalIced:
Instead of this,can we like ehm,have some good news plz?

I am alive and well that God
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by Mznaett: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2015
My neighbour's son is among d victims and he lost his right hand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES / The Interior Of 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class (Photos) / The World's First 3D-Printed Vehicle Goes On Sales (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.