Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Need A Glossy Brochure Designed ASAP - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Glossy Brochure Designed ASAP (1106 Views)

Cars & Helicopters Designed By Nigerian Man Using Wooden Materials (Photos) / Video: Make A Brochure From Scratch Like A Pro Without Design Knowledge / Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Glossy Brochure Designed ASAP by millan0: 11:34am On Jul 31, 2015
I have the written material and some pictures. I need a designer to package (layout, font, colours, graphics) the matieral for me into a glossy business brochure which I will print.

The work needs to be of international standard not the local common naija made work you see.

You must be in Abuja. Reply with your contact details (website, number etc). Samples of your previous work would be preferable.

Thanks.
Re: I Need A Glossy Brochure Designed ASAP by Donald3d(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2015
millan0:
I have the written material and some pictures. I need a designer to package (layout, font, colours, graphics) the matieral for me into a glossy business brochure which I will print.

The work needs to be of international standard not the local common naija made work you see.

You must be in Abuja. Reply with your contact details (website, number etc). Samples of your previous work would be preferable.

Thanks.
Sir ,with all due respect we are in the digital age kindly make it more flexible,I understand u might want easy communication with whoever is designing for you,but I believe you should lift the limit of being in Abuja,I am in lagos but we can always work seamlessly without problems and you will get updates every thirty minutes from me .here is my number 08182346055,kindly drop yours.
Re: I Need A Glossy Brochure Designed ASAP by millan0: 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
Donald3d:
Sir ,with all due respect we are in the digital age kindly make it more flexible,I understand u might want easy communication with whoever is designing for you,but I believe you should lift the limit of being in Abuja,I am in lagos but we can always work seamlessly without problems and you will get updates every thirty minutes from me .here is my number 08182346055,kindly drop yours.

You got sample of previous work?
Re: I Need A Glossy Brochure Designed ASAP by Donald3d(m): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
millan0:

You got sample of previous work?
I actually prefer designing a free demo for you based on the picture and details provided by you,and if you like it we move on from there.kindly send the details to my email I sent u a pm ,kindly reply with the details and you will get a free demo,kindly include the color scheme you will like ,the size of the brochure,the type (bi fold etc) and every other necesaary details
Re: I Need A Glossy Brochure Designed ASAP by millan0: 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
Donald3d:
I actually prefer designing a free demo for you based on the picture and details provided by you,and if you like it we move on from there.kindly send the details to my email I sent u a pm ,kindly reply with the details and you will get a free demo,kindly include the color scheme you will like ,the size of the brochure,the type (bi fold etc) and every other necesaary details

Send the mail to bethnals@fastmail.fm. dont you have demo of other peoples work?
Re: I Need A Glossy Brochure Designed ASAP by Donald3d(m): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
millan0:

Send the mail to bethnals@fastmail.fm. dont you have demo of other peoples work?
ok if you insist
Re: I Need A Glossy Brochure Designed ASAP by Donald3d(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
millan0:

i have sent u an email

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your Products And Services / White Girl Portrait Painting By Artist Ayeola Ayodeji / My Most Recent Logo Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.