Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

How To Use Mtn Bis On Windows10 Store On Pc Via Simple Server [ 2015] Read More: - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Use Mtn Bis On Windows10 Store On Pc Via Simple Server [ 2015] Read More: (3162 Views)

Browse And Download With MTN Simple Server For PC / Simple Server: MTN Simple Server Download for Android & Code, Cheat for PC / Post Any Windows10 Problem Here[get It Solved] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Mtn Bis On Windows10 Store On Pc Via Simple Server [ 2015] Read More: by mayordadon(m): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
u wanna use it to use store

Steps to follow:
1. Install ccproxy in your PC making yourself a host. Click here to download CCProxy. In CCProxy
goto Options->Advanced->Cascading.
Enter the proxy institute provided. (Ex:202.141.80.??)
Enter your username and password and click OK.
Minimize it and let it run in background.
Also you can configure it so that it will be started on windows startup.

To add it to startup press windows+R and shell:Startup and click OK. Paste the CCProxy shortcut in the folder which was opened. You can Also travel manually to the folder by
<C:\Users\(User-Name)\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup>
[It isn't working]

readmore athttp://www.9jatecky..com/2015/07/how-to-use-mtn-bis-on-windows10-store.html

Re: How To Use Mtn Bis On Windows10 Store On Pc Via Simple Server [ 2015] Read More: by dapdoman(m): 3:40am On Aug 01, 2015
This is highly informative,thanks
Re: How To Use Mtn Bis On Windows10 Store On Pc Via Simple Server [ 2015] Read More: by vanchi(m): 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
i got it working with your help....
Re: How To Use Mtn Bis On Windows10 Store On Pc Via Simple Server [ 2015] Read More: by mayordadon(m): 12:36am On Aug 03, 2015
vanchi:
i got it working with your help....
u are wellcome man
Re: How To Use Mtn Bis On Windows10 Store On Pc Via Simple Server [ 2015] Read More: by david22uu(m): 12:45am On Aug 03, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Use Mtn Bis On Windows10 Store On Pc Via Simple Server [ 2015] Read More: by khadii1: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2015
Please guide on how to configure the proxy. I uncheck the auto proxy to get a proxy and it still didnt work.,
Re: How To Use Mtn Bis On Windows10 Store On Pc Via Simple Server [ 2015] Read More: by mayordadon(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
khadii1:
Please guide on how to configure the proxy. I uncheck the auto proxy to get a proxy and it still didnt work.,
visit the site above nd read the full tutorial der .
Re: How To Use Mtn Bis On Windows10 Store On Pc Via Simple Server [ 2015] Read More: by handyteddy: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
can it work with torrent??
mayordadon:
u wanna use it to use store

Steps to follow:
1. Install ccproxy in your PC making yourself a host. Click here to download CCProxy. In CCProxy
goto Options->Advanced->Cascading.
Enter the proxy institute provided. (Ex:202.141.80.??)
Enter your username and password and click OK.
Minimize it and let it run in background.
Also you can configure it so that it will be started on windows startup.

To add it to startup press windows+R and shell:Startup and click OK. Paste the CCProxy shortcut in the folder which was opened. You can Also travel manually to the folder by
<C:\Users\(User-Name)\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup>
[It isn't working]

readmore athttp://www.9jatecky..com/2015/07/how-to-use-mtn-bis-on-windows10-store.html
Re: How To Use Mtn Bis On Windows10 Store On Pc Via Simple Server [ 2015] Read More: by mayordadon(m): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
handyteddy:
can it work with torrent??

av not try it but when i try it i will give u feed back..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elite Intel Corei7 Vpro, 4gb Ram, 500gb Hdd, Cam, Bluetooth, Dvd Rom... / Powerful HP Xw6600 Workstation for sale at affordable price. / Ship Laptops, Phones, Accessories & Electronics From Overseas & Pick Up In PHC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.