Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

All Creation Obeys Me Because I Am The Word Of God Says Young Olumba - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Creation Obeys Me Because I Am The Word Of God Says Young Olumba (552 Views)

"Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba / Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers / Mr Obutu Brought Back To Life After Two Days By Young Olumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Creation Obeys Me Because I Am The Word Of God Says Young Olumba by DeCleff(m): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
All Creation Obeys Me Because I Am The Word Of God Says Young Olumba At The Age Of Four(4).

From Imienyo village He moved to Emibit village. There He met Chief Uno Iko (Alias Ase Obie Uno) as he was coming of his compound.

Young Olumba went to him to give him the usual traditional greeting ''father i greet you'', Chief Uno Iko in reply called Him by His name and asked of His health. He added is your father at home? Young Olumba did not give a direct answer. Rather He made a very astonishing and amazing statement that confounded all those who were there. '' I have nothing to do with that man you call my father, I am the WORD, I mean the WORD that created everything in heaven and earth, and including that man you call my father and you''. Chief Uno Iko asked, including me? Young Olumba answered yes incliding you. Every created thing obeys me because I am the WORD. Chief Uno Iko did not know what else to say. Such statements were allien to him. All he could say in response to Young Olumba was; its alright my son.

Just then He saw some kites flying above the crowd and He said even the kites obey me. They are my messenger. Someone from the crowd murmured to His hearing; if the kites obey you as you claim, do something to prove your authority over them. Young Olumba hearing such challenge simply beckoned on one of the kites and said I want to send you on errand. The kite came and perched on His head.''Go and get me any chicken from anywhere but do not harm it'' He ordered. The kite left and few minutes later came back with a chicken. He collected it from the kite and examined it. When He found out that no harm was done to the chick, He ordered the kite to return it to where it was picked and the kite left with the chick and later reported back without the chick. Many who witnnessed the feat were amazed as usual.

As everyone looked at Him in silence and amazement, He stopped a hunter who by chance was returning from hunting expeditition and asked the man, what have you in your bag? The hunter replied it is a monkey.

Young Olumba ordered the hunter to bring the monke to Him. When He collected the dead monkey from the hunter, He flung it to a nearby bush, the monkey came back to life and jumped from one branch of a nearby tree to another and finally disappeared into the bush. He turned to the hunter and asked if he was annoyed. The hunter replied yes ''Go to your compound, you will see a young lady who was dead some hours ago. She has come back to life because the monkey has become a living animal again. Don't you know that anytime and anyehere you killed an animal that you have killed a human being? As He was admonishing the hunter to the amazement of the onlookers some members of His family traced (him to Emibit village and took Him home for it was evening at that time.

Thank You Father
Re: All Creation Obeys Me Because I Am The Word Of God Says Young Olumba by Antoinne: 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
Delusion. Such delusion.
Re: All Creation Obeys Me Because I Am The Word Of God Says Young Olumba by Vecto(m): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
naija fairy tales.....

(1) (Reply)

Charity / Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of October 2015 / Photo-The Only Gift Nigerians Wants From Santa (hilarious )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.