Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Tompolo Describes Buhari As ‘listening President’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Describes Buhari As ‘listening President’ (705 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Describes Buhari's Speech As "Case Of Missed Opportunity" / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tompolo Describes Buhari As ‘listening President’ by Greatzeus(m): 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Erstwhile Niger-Delta war lord, Chief Government Ekpemupolo, popularly known as Tompolo, has described President Muhammadu Buhari as a listening leader who is desirous of developing the oil-rich region.

He stated this yesterday while commending Buhari for appointing Brigadier-General Paul Boroh (rtd) as the Coordinator of the Presidential Amnesty Programme.

According to Tompolo, “This action shows that the President is a listening leader, and also demonstrates his desire to contribute to the development of the Niger Delta.

“It could be recalled that I called a meeting of ex-agitators’ leaders and other stakeholders in the Niger Delta last week, as a result of the pressure on me to intervene in the seemingly troubled Amnesty Programme due to the non-payment of the stipend and allowances to beneficiaries for months now.

“And so, it gives me joy for the President to appoint a high ranking retired military gentleman to coordinate the programme rather than any of the political jobbers, who had advertised themselves in very negative forms in order to be appointed.

“I want to use this medium to admonish Gen. Boroh to carry out his duty effectively and always consult stakeholders so as to succeed in this assignment,” he stated.

Source:http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/30/tompolo-describes-buhari-as-listening-president/?utm_source=DailyPost+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=0570dc4917-Todays_headlines&utm_term=0_7c25dc3ce6-0570dc4917-227445089

Re: Tompolo Describes Buhari As ‘listening President’ by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
I just have to laff on the so much talked about macho man apc pmb.

How he was brought down to his knees by mere sneezing of Tom Polo, he shamelessly crawled and bowed to his feet begging.
Re: Tompolo Describes Buhari As ‘listening President’ by Lanretoye(m): 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Tompolo Describes Buhari As ‘listening President’ by IYADARA(f): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Before nko?no be him master
Re: Tompolo Describes Buhari As ‘listening President’ by Buchukwu: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
lol
Re: Tompolo Describes Buhari As ‘listening President’ by okunboy: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
This 'romance' is getting me uncomfortable!
Re: Tompolo Describes Buhari As ‘listening President’ by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Tompolo is wise, he is buttlicking PMB cos he knows he has to, keep it up Mr Millitant grin
Re: Tompolo Describes Buhari As ‘listening President’ by kennyman2000(m): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: Tompolo Describes Buhari As ‘listening President’ by Sall(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
Thought this guy was a biagran. What went wrong.
Re: Tompolo Describes Buhari As ‘listening President’ by Demmocrats(m): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto Police Inspector Nura Hashimu Beaten To Death, 6 Hotel Workers Arrested / Photos: Commercial Plane's Engine Catches Fire / Yorubas Respect Your Selves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.