Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos (19986 Views)

Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead / Fuel Tanker Explodes, Kills Three People In Rivers State / Three Sisters Gave Birth The Same Day At The Same Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by chibyksveejay(m): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
there is fire on d mountain.N nobody seems to b on d run cry
Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by darlenese(f): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:
[size=15pt] MAY BE THEY WERE PROSTITUTES undecided[/size]

Bros sense is free gift from God, Use it!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by caslord(m): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:
You're an slowpoke! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by ahamonyeka(m): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
zinachidi:
Three sisters were reportedly burnt to death as midnight fire ravaged some shops on Friday
morning in the Mechanic Village area of Oke Afa, Isolo, Lagos. According to report, the three sisters were aged 5,
7, and 12 years and were of the same parents.
Their names were not ascertained as at the time of
the incident. DAILY POST gathered that it was difficult for the girls
to escape the inferno as their guardians had
reportedly locked them in a shop before the
incident. Director of the Fire service, Dr. Razak Fadipe, who
confirmed the incident, said efforts were on to put
out the fire as two fire trucks from Isolo and Ikotun
branches of the Lagos State Fire Service were seen
at the scene extinguishing the fire. Policemen from the Ejigbo Police Division were said
to have removed the corpses.

dailypost.ng/2015/07/31/tragedy-fire-kills-three-sisters-in-lagos/

Cc: lalasticlala
shit! What could have cause the fire incident?I only feel sorry for the dead children angry
zinachidi:
Three sisters were reportedly burnt to death as midnight fire ravaged some shops on Friday
morning in the Mechanic Village area of Oke Afa, Isolo, Lagos. According to report, the three sisters were aged 5,
at the scene extinguishing the fire. Policemen from the Ejigbo Police Division were said

shit! What could have cause the fire incident?I only feel sorry for the dead children
Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by sketcherJ(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Tragedy occuring everyday...another 1 will happen 2moro..no am not cursing..it is always in d news..I don't need telling..we are nearing d end of d world..I better get myself insured real quick
Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by logica(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:
Maybe you are demented?

8 Likes

Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by Airforce1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
sad sad
Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by Imyourex(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:

Age 5, 7, 12 Prostitutes? You need a brain ckeck cus its like you are high on paw paw leaf.
RIP to those kids

4 Likes

Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by roqrules04(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
Vanquay:
Hmm. I have a theory

A man looking for Forbidden fruits from the same tree organised a 4some. He didn't want to pay so he set them ablaze and took to his heels.
Forgive my Intellect buto that's my Theory.
Listening to meek mills diss to drake undecided

Wanna know
Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
zinachidi:

subhanallah !
Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by SirLegal(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:

IDIOTTTTTTTTTT.
COMMON SENSE YOU NO GET.

4 Likes

Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Yeah I just getting charged up getting FTc back to back cool
roqrules04:

Wanna know
Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by Ayekoton: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:

why not take a closer look at their age

Please don't just utter words (think before talking)

3 Likes

Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:
some brains need screw driver to screw their nuts and use dog sense.

5 Likes

Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by holytribe(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:

Muntula like you... I pity your brain shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:
dummy did you read the post at all ? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by kfykdot(f): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
What a pity!!! Just in front of my house
Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:
5, 7 and 12 years old girls burnt to death prostitute? You are an id*ot, something worse will befall your household if you don't ask for forgiveness from God...... RIP to the little girls.

1 Like

Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by iswallker(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
@op so thats a mechanic village in that photo ba, and that mansion is the shops at oke afa...
the thunder that will fire u is still doing press up... undecided undecided
Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
modelmike7:
5, 7 and 12 years old girls burnt to death prostitute? You are an id*ot, something worse will befall your household if you don't ask for forgiveness from God...... RIP to the little girls.

UR FATHER
Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by pretydiva(f): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:
who b dis mumu..guess ur sisters r prostitutes

3 Likes

Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by abat4real37(f): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:
why will you read topic only and begin to comment, so small children like that are prostitute?

2 Likes

Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by roqrules04(m): 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
Vanquay:
Yeah I just getting charged up getting FTc back to back cool

Badt guy cool
Waiting on Drake's reply again grin
Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by jack00000: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
Does that building resemble shops?
Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by kindim(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jannie1999:
Na wa oo people dying everyday may God protect us from every danger

RIP
SO SAD
Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by Archie30: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Vanquay:
Hmm. I have a theory

A man looking for Forbidden fruits from the same tree organised a 4some. He didn't want to pay so he set them ablaze and took to his heels.
Forgive my Intellect buto that's my Theory.
Listening to meek mills diss to drake undecided

So you know u re sicko. Weirdo!

1 Like

Re: Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos by akigbemaru: 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
fire kills three sisters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Fascinating Images You Need To See. / Buy Smartphones Of Your Choice And Pay Later – Easybuy Mobile Device Financing / How Do I Get My Nigeria National Id Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.