Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Yoruba Actor Ajigi-jaga Is Dead! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Yoruba Actor Ajigi-jaga Is Dead! (3970 Views)

Nollywood Actor And Comedian, Dede One Day, Is Dead. / Nollywood Actress, Tosin Badmus Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Actor Ajigi-jaga Is Dead! by Haykay80(m): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
The actor who recently got married to a young bride, Taiwo Hassan, died on Friday, July 31st, 2015 in his residence at Oko-Oba, Agege, Lagos, following injuries he sustained from a motorcycle (okada) accident two weeks ago.

His death was confirmed to E24-7 MAGAZINE by the President of The Golden Movie Ambassadors (TGMA), Saidi Balogun. In his tribute to the deceased, Saidi told E24-7 MAGAZINE, “Ajigi Jaga’s death is a big loss to the movie industry, especially to members of The Golden Movie Ambassadors. Just last week, he called me to explain why he couldn’t attend our last monthly meeting. I can recall that he mentioned that his absence was due to injuries he sustained in a motor-bike accident about two weeks ago. I was shocked this morning to get a call from one of his children that he has passed on. We shall miss his useful contributions to discussions on how to move the movie industry forward and instil discipline and professionalism in our members. May his soul rest in peace.”

May his soul rest in peace.

Re: Yoruba Actor Ajigi-jaga Is Dead! by MosakuAW(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
embarassed shocked
R.I.P Ajigi jaga
Re: Yoruba Actor Ajigi-jaga Is Dead! by Smhart1(f): 4:52am On Aug 01, 2015
May his soul rest in the blossom of the lord

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actor Ajigi-jaga Is Dead! by jlauren2006: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sorry for the lost. May he soul rest in Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actor Ajigi-jaga Is Dead! by walyx(m): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
rest in peace. ajigi

(1) (Reply)

How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know / NYSC Corner Does The Best Shaku Shaku Dance Ever / Top 5 Richest/bankable Nigerian Female Actresses {SEE LIST}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.