Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,351 members, 7,839,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an (4001 Views)

Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian / Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran / In Africa Alone Every Day 16,000 Muslims Leave Islam: Ahmad Al Qataani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by jcross19: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Yyour problem is that you dont understand the context or interpretation of the Hadith. And please, if i choose to worship lets say the devil, how does it affect you? This is only an attempt to discredit Islam because it is currently the fastest growing religion and more and more christians are realising the truth and converting to Islam. I understand why you hate Islam
in your dream sir. Continue listening to your imam who is feeding you with lies from graves.
Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by true2god: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Yyour problem is that you dont understand the context or interpretation of the Hadith. And please, if i choose to worship lets say the devil, how does it affect you? This is only an attempt to discredit Islam because it is currently the fastest growing religion and more and more christians are realising the truth and converting to Islam. I understand why you hate Islam
Anytime the evil part of the quran is presented muslims always shout 'out of context' without providing any alternative meaning. Muslims always complain that we infidels do not understand hadiths as well. However if we infidels present hadith to you muslims, you will accuse of not presenting the coran. Do muslims take us for foolls or are the muslims deceptive here?

You said I hate islam, you are right. This is because mohammed (aka allahh) also hated me cos I wont take him as a prophet. I will rather accept my father as a prophet because he didnt kill people for disagreeing with his beliefs\ideologies. My father did not force his opinions on any ones throat while mohammed (shitt be upon him) did.
You said islam is one of the fastest growing religions? You might be right, just as homosexuality is also one of the fastest growing sexuallity movement. Is homoxuality good? No. Is it growing in europe and america? Yes.

So stop using islamic numeric logic to validate the evil ideology of islam. Parisbookaddict asked you some certain questions concening your 'noble' but you pretended you never saw it. Answer those questions if you can.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by trapQ: 2:31am On Aug 02, 2015
lmao..... pls read and get your facts right. all your Muslim scholars are afraid of Islam going into extinction. in Africa alone 16000 Muslims convert to Christianity. read it. it was even the Muslims who carried out this research. Christianity is and has always been the fastest growing religion in the world
Demmzy15:

Spare me with all this mushroom polls, let's wait to see how many would leave. You can't just bare the fact that Christianity is crumbling, Islam is growing and you can't stop it. Keep deluding yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Demmzy15(m): 5:10am On Aug 02, 2015
trapQ:
lmao..... pls read and get your facts right. all your Muslim scholars are afraid of Islam going into extinction. in Africa alone 16000 Muslims convert to Christianity. read it. it was even the Muslims who carried out this research. Christianity is and has always been the fastest growing religion in the world
K grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Demmzy15(m): 5:12am On Aug 02, 2015
true2god:
[s]Anytime the evil part of the quran is presented muslims always shout 'out of context' without providing any alternative meaning. Muslims always complain that we infidels do not understand hadiths as well. However if we infidels present hadith to you muslims, you will accuse of not presenting the coran. Do muslims take us for foolls or are the muslims deceptive here?

You said I hate islam, you are right. This is because mohammed (aka allahh) also hated me cos I wont take him as a prophet. I will rather accept my father as a prophet because he didnt kill people for disagreeing with his beliefs\ideologies. My father did not force his opinions on any ones throat while mohammed (shitt be upon him) did.
You said islam is one of the fastest growing religions? You might be right, just as homosexuality is also one of the fastest growing sexuallity movement. Is homoxuality good? No. Is it growing in europe and america? Yes.

So stop using islamic numeric logic to validate the evil ideology of islam. Parisbookaddict asked you some certain questions concening your 'noble' but you pretended you never saw it. Answer those questions if you can.[/s]
Ogbeni you talk too much!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by ArtanK(m): 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jagoon:

One such person is Muslim apostate Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who has gotten considerable press lately with the Brandeis University controversy. The school first offered and later rescinded the offer for an honorary degree based on her impressive work for women’s rights after Ali was labeled an “Islamophobe.”

This was quite an interesting criticism considering the fact that she was raised Muslim herself, and as such, she became a victim of atrocities like female genital mutilation (FGM) and forced marriage. Ali was once a pious Muslim, but after the Somali native was granted political asylum to the Netherlands and received an education, she began to reflect on Islam and its teachings. After the 9/11 attacks, she picked up the Qur’an and hadith, and it wasn’t long before she renounced her faith.

LOL are you seriously using Ayan Hirsi Magan* as an example? The woman who lied about her parents, brother, Somali traditions (saying things like she wasn't present at her 'arranged' wedding and that Somalis practise honour killings - both are lies!) and the man who she tricked into marriage so she could get out of Africa. She's a stone cold liar who sold her soul for a little fame.
Her preposterous story was sold to the masses by Dutch right wing politicians and when they managed to demonise the Muslim community in Netherlands with her concocted BS, they got rid of her.
After a documentary about her life revealed all her lies, her own colleagues went behind her back and admitted they knew about her trumped-up stories even before she became an unelected member of the Dutch parliament.

Ayan Hirsi is not only an Islamophobe, but she's also an opportunist and an evil pathological liar.
Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by LastProphet: 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
Misterdhee1:
Read Quran, nd let the truth set you free.. Xtians biases towards Islam, keep them in darkness . Nigerians are lazy readers, that is a singular reason y the rate of conversion to Islam is lower, when compared to what is currently happening in Other parts of the world . we like lies, nd Op is generating some for us to believe in. Just try nd read through the Quran nd see how beautiful the religion is,nd stop being servants of church priests..But It seems, most of u guys are never ready to search for the truth and let the truth free u.. Instead, you preach salvation where there is none.. Only if your pastors will stop selecting verses to read.. Whichever way, Allah knows best..

ANother fake Muslim, we know the real ones, shekau, alquaeda, al shabab, etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Amount Of Evidence That Would Change Your Views? / Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U / Free Christian Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.