Stats: 3,165,913 members, 7,863,172 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

*ADVICE* Urgently Needed. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / *ADVICE* Urgently Needed. (351 Views)

I Need Legal Advice Urgently!!! / Advice Urgently Needed / Advice Urgently Needed Please.. (2) (3) (4)

*ADVICE* Urgently Needed. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hi Nlders,

I would like to leaverage on your good info and advice hoping they would turbo charge me.

Assuming i have 50k (of which i dont have presently ) to engage myself for a Certification /Training Course that can boast my chances and present me well for Job opportunities upon completion. What would be your recommendation ?
Bearing in mind my Uniqueness and little experience during NYSC which ended Feb, From feedbacks I discovered i will excel well and better if i have a consistent platform to express my Presentation and communication skills in exchange for VALUE, As i have discovered I actually felt more fulfilled when i was a Presenter at a PBS Unit, Co-host Corpers Radio Shows, and also whenever i add my Vocal Creativity for programs and Contents that requires Audio and Visual Presentation Delivery skills.

I was able to deliver better VALUE that connects to peoples emotional needs and was consistently thinking of how else to touch lives of listners/audience with transformative Audio Resources . . . Compared to my teaching experience as a Mathematics Teacher (i knew there and then that i wasnt meant to teach Maths, i only studied Mathematics and that was it for me.)

FFW >>
I currently have intrest in FRCN Training Course for Presenters but was kinda thinking could there be another Certification course out there with lesser fee that can actualy help me develop better and become available for small adverts / documentary Voicing Jobs.
Re: *ADVICE* Urgently Needed. by MrFlavvor(m): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
I dey cum
Re: *ADVICE* Urgently Needed. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
I am not even sure its in the right section...please help out cc: ishlove, ifyalways, lalasticlala
Re: *ADVICE* Urgently Needed. by ifyalways(f): 7:39am On Aug 02, 2015
Saminy:
I am not even sure its in the right section...please help out
cc: ishlove, ifyalways, lalasticlala
Huh?
I'm not a moderator oo

Osinbajo Assures Investors Of Level Playing Field / Do You Do Adverts? / What Would You Do?