Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

See Me See Wahala O - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See Me See Wahala O (1291 Views)

See Me See Wahala O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Me See Wahala O by Richybang: 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
My female gsd mix won't allow any female to pay me a visit
Re: See Me See Wahala O by nickyvil: 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
It's something you should take serious and trained her to be accepting female visitor or one day when she get used to it and you not cautioning her she will attack and bite then you will then know the consequences of not stopping her now.
Re: See Me See Wahala O by Richybang: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
nickyvil:
It's something you should take serious and trained her to be accepting female visitor or one day when she get used to it and you not cautioning her she will attack and bite then you will then know the consequences of not stopping her now.
she was not like this before it started when she took my sis friend handkerchief and ran my sis friend was like give me my stuff and she drew the dog on her tail so since then she don't allow female friends to come in to my place
Re: See Me See Wahala O by nickyvil: 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
Richybang:
she was not like this before it started when she took my sis friend handkerchief and ran my sis friend was like give me my stuff and she drew the dog on her tail so since then she don't allow female friends to come in to my place

You can still correct it back cos if you don't caution her she will think she's acting right and developed it into something else so try to reverse and make her see its wrong act unless if you like her like that.
Re: See Me See Wahala O by Richybang: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
Am trying any female that comes i do give her something to give the dog when am there but the dog still barks aggressively and stopped then looked at the girl Hands that's full of treats and turned back with out taking the treats
Re: See Me See Wahala O by yudeeboi(m): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Maybe she no wan drag her position with any...u know na wink

1 Like

Re: See Me See Wahala O by Richybang: 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
yudeeboi:
Maybe she no wan drag her position with any...u know na wink
lol
Re: See Me See Wahala O by arcbay(m): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Richybang:

Ain't you that same dude that mixes Marijuana with your dog's food and puts kaikai in his eye? Bros, pikin wey say him dog no go sleep, him sef go see gobe...

2 Likes

Re: See Me See Wahala O by tobolos(m): 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
Richybang:
you have a jealous lover there!! grin my advise is that you keep to one partner only.dont double date!!!

probably the girls are always tensed on sighting the bitch hence reason for the aggression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Me See Wahala O by Richybang: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
tobolos:

you have a jealous lover there!! grin my advise is that you keep to one partner only.dont double date!!!

probably the girls are always tensed on sighting the bitch hence reason for the aggression.
I was surprised today she did not bark at my babe but when another girl came in it was hell in my compound I have lots of female friends than male I love aggressive dogs all the dogs I had were all aggressive that's why I pick buyers for my pups don't sell to any how people. I really miss my two dogs beast and Caesar highly aggressive they control my female dog
Re: See Me See Wahala O by Richybang: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
arcbay:

Ain't you that same dude that mixes Marijuana with your dog's food and puts kaikai in his eye? Bros, pikin wey say him dog no go sleep, him sef go see gobe...
lol try am no body go near ur gate

(1) (Reply)

12months Old Adult Male Boerboel In Ibadan @140k / One Last Black Female Chow Chow Pup Available / Local And Imported Cat Available For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.