Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Photos:popular Actress Mimi Orjiekwe Shares Unclothed Bathroom Photos Of Herself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:popular Actress Mimi Orjiekwe Shares Unclothed Bathroom Photos Of Herself (2517 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman / Mimi Orjiekwe Shares Pre-Baptism Picture Of Her Daughter / Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:popular Actress Mimi Orjiekwe Shares Unclothed Bathroom Photos Of Herself by realuz: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Following the trend that started last week with Yvonne Jegede and Susan Peters, star nollywood actress, Mimi Orjiekwe has also shared hot bathroom photos of herself and her man in a bathtub.
See more photos >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/07/photos-popular-actress-mimi-orjiekwe.html

Re: Photos:popular Actress Mimi Orjiekwe Shares Unclothed Bathroom Photos Of Herself by MrFlavvor(m): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
Good to know wink
Re: Photos:popular Actress Mimi Orjiekwe Shares Unclothed Bathroom Photos Of Herself by Afrok(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hehe.... see her eyes like person that's struggling with the camera, the husband dark sotey even with flashlight, I had to use torch light see am for my phone. Most of these celebs are more successful in Copying, inferiority complex and Artificial lifestyles than their acting career undecided. Thank God say the girl fair in complexion, she for fine pass like she is...

*Spits* no need for all these, in other news; THEIR LIFE IS THEIR BUSINESS
Re: Photos:popular Actress Mimi Orjiekwe Shares Unclothed Bathroom Photos Of Herself by iamrealdeji(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Afrok:
Hehe.... see her eyes like person that's struggling with the camera, the husband dark sotey even with flashlight, I had to use torch light see am for my phone. Most of these celebs are more successful in Copying, inferiority complex and Artificial lifestyles than their acting career undecided. Thank God say the girl fair in complexion, she for fine pass like she is...

*Spits* no need for all these, in other news; THEIR LIFE IS THEIR BUSINESS
I swear to God,i no see the husband until you mention husband and I looked properly
Re: Photos:popular Actress Mimi Orjiekwe Shares Unclothed Bathroom Photos Of Herself by iamrealdeji(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
I pity this woman o,if those light skinned masseuses steal her husband from am,na then she go know wetin dey do amn
Re: Photos:popular Actress Mimi Orjiekwe Shares Unclothed Bathroom Photos Of Herself by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I swear to God,i know see the husband until you mention husband and I looked properly

Haba! Be nice na! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos:popular Actress Mimi Orjiekwe Shares Unclothed Bathroom Photos Of Herself by Afrok(m): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I swear to God,i no see the husband until you mention husband and I looked properly
hahaha.... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See What Dbanj Did With A Local Farmer (photo) / Singer Flavour Celebrates His 32nd Birthday(photos) / Men Come And Marry Muna!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.