Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  (3848 Views)

Sikiru Adepoju: Throwback Pictures Of A Two-time Grammy Award Winning Nigerian / Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) / Early Xmas :maheeda As Santa Claus, Dress N Aked In Santa Attire (h0t Sexy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by FREEEMANAN(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Well…This time, controversial ex gospel singer, Maheeda, did the unusual…She took to the internet to post some her old photographs of
herself, showing how she struggled from nothing to what she is today.
The singer who lives in the Netherlands with her husband thanked him(her husband) for the transformation she has experienced in her life.
In her words, “I must not forget the guy that came to save me. He loved me when I was looking like sh!t, and cleaned me up, that’s why he is my
husband today.
“And the sweetest thing is that he knows where I
was coming from and he supported my every move, and always say ‘go get them baby I gat you.’ May God keep blessing him and keep him
alive and healthy for me. I owe him the world.
Amen! Just a little of my story! Thanks to God!”

newshubnigeria.com/throwback-pictures-of-maheeda-as-a-gospel-singer-house-wive/

Cc lalasticlala Ishilove

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by NeduLuiZ(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
A hoe remains a hoe tongue

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by Katastrofy: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
lamoooooo
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
And now she is brighter than her future..

Tondafaya blichin krim..
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by majamajic(m): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
The oyibo husband did some nice cleaning job there shocked shocked good girl gone bad
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
A hoe remains a hoe tongue
Rotfl.... You dey mad

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
And now she is brighter than her future..

Tondafaya blichin krim..
Caro white
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by Omotayor123(f): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Like seriously, shocked

That is Maheeda Unbelievable!!!
NOW, that's Transformation... grin
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by rosy4u(f): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
choi sad
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by Chestar5(f): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Katastrofy:
lamoooooo
Is it lmaoooo or lamoooo or what

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by AfricanApple(f): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
you wanna define transformation?
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by Katastrofy: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
we are in a meaningless world..does it matta hw i spelt it as far as u grasb
Chestar5:

Is it lmaoooo or lamoooo or what

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by Chestar5(f): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
Katastrofy:
we are in a meaningless world..does it matta hw i spelt it as far as u grasb

Sorry sir, i was only asking smiley
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by deanoffaculty: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Maheeda needs psychological and mental rehabilitation.......

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by Katastrofy: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
gimi ut twitter handle i like yu
Chestar5:

Sorry sir, i was only asking smiley
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by Chestar5(f): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Katastrofy:
gimi ut twitter handle i like yu
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by Katastrofy: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
im waiting.. joor ..ur twitter handle
Chestar5:

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by Chestar5(f): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
Katastrofy:
im waiting.. joor ..ur twitter handle

To b sincere i dont have one cry
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by rowseegee(f): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
:oHell nope! It cnt be her, I refuse to believe shocked
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
God help her.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by iamrealdeji(m): 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
majamajic:
The oyibo husband did some nice cleaning job there shocked shocked good girl gone bad
oyinbo people sabi how to turn a good girl bad
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by iamrealdeji(m): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
If not for the pimples,she looks beautiful on the second picture,her chin looks almost like President Buhari's chin there
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by dkronicle(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
2pac-changes
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
no wonder her husband na white
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by Houseofglam7(f): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
Na baff she dey baff her own bleaching cream I swear

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by Czar01(m): 1:03am On Aug 01, 2015
If this girl can turn bad, ANY GIRL IN THIS LIFE can change!
Just look at all those innocent pictures undecided
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 01, 2015
Czar01:
If this girl can turn bad, ANY GIRL IN THIS LIFE can change!

Just look at all those innocent pictures undecided
Abiii...
That's why MOST MEN will prefer to GUIDE their daughters more than the guys.

While some will prefer not having them at all, so as to avert impending disasters.

Because of the higher affinity LADIES have for STUBBORN EVIL SPIRITS.
They are easily POSSESSED, even when they seem delivered, the SPIRIT lurks around the entrances.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by cahrym(m): 5:13am On Aug 01, 2015
Good girl gone bad
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  by pretydiva(f): 6:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Right now she's as white as snow

(1) (Reply)

Tyra Banks Vs Rihanna / Sexy Graduate Who Makes Millions Showing Off Her Massive Bum / Olamide No Fit Change, His Wishes To Banky W & Adesua Etomi Will Make You Laugh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.