Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

The Mtn Print Out R-charge Card Login Page To Generate R-charge Card - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Mtn Print Out R-charge Card Login Page To Generate R-charge Card (1257 Views)

Who Has A Facebook Page To Sell? / Advertise On Yahoo Login Page And Inner Ads, / The Mtn Caller Tunes Rip Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mtn Print Out R-charge Card Login Page To Generate R-charge Card by boxman: 5:46am On Mar 18, 2009
Hello all my nairaland brothers I’ve got good news for you, i have got the New MTN CODE for making Calls free to all network and i also have the free SMS software to send sms free to any network ,together with the MTN free browsing code ,mobile to pc and freedom code with opera code

One more thing I have the MTN print out r-charge card login page to generate r-charge card
Brothers this is bomb

Any one needs all this
Here is my cell number

(1) (Reply)

Portable Lenovo Laptop (notebook) At Affordable Price / Cisco Router 2811,871,1811,1242(aironet) / Brand New Nokia N8 @very Good Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.