Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,288 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

If You Did This Then Your Childhood Was Amazing - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Did This Then Your Childhood Was Amazing (802 Views)

If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) / How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) / Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Did This Then Your Childhood Was Amazing by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
This used to be a thing....I never had one but I did see other cool kids run around with theirs while I gazed through the window wishing I had mine

grin grin grin grin growing up in NIAJA

Re: If You Did This Then Your Childhood Was Amazing by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: If You Did This Then Your Childhood Was Amazing by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mo Se Ju.
Re: If You Did This Then Your Childhood Was Amazing by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
My first ride... cheesy
Re: If You Did This Then Your Childhood Was Amazing by RichDad1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Back then when we had no worries. Lol

We used to make use of detergents pack [OMO or Elephant] and Peak milk tins.

RIP Mom cry
Re: If You Did This Then Your Childhood Was Amazing by Timerkin1: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
VML

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is Insane Here (photo) / Caption This Photo / Hilarious love letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.