Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Meet The Enemies Of Progress.22 Senators Working Against Buhari's Change Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Enemies Of Progress.22 Senators Working Against Buhari's Change Agenda (598 Views)

Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari / My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo / Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Enemies Of Progress.22 Senators Working Against Buhari's Change Agenda by gbollybakare: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
Revealed! 22 Senators from the North, according to the list attached to the motion moved on the floor of the Senate by Senator Samuel Anyanwu are working against Buhari.

The 22 senators are: Anyanwu, who promoted the Motion;
1.Senator Samuel Anyanwu
2.Abdul A.M. Nyako;
3.Isah Hamma Misau;
4.Kabiru Gaya;
5.Adamu Aliero;
6.Abdullahi Adamu;
7.David Umaru;
8.Ahmed Rufa’I Sani;
9.Tijjani Yahaya Kaura;
10.Ahmadu Abubakar
11. Malam A. Wakili.
12 Abubakar Kyari;
13.Sabo Mohammed;
14.Dino Melaye;
15.Abdulrahman Abubakar;
16.Binta Masi Garba;
17.Mohammed Goje;
18. Muhammad U. Shitu;
19. Salihu H. Egye
20.Aliyu S. Abdullahi.

The senators have been accused of working against the party on which platform they were got elected into the National Assembly.

The leadership of the Senate has been working against the position of the ruling party since inception.

It disregarded the APC’s advice that those who were shut out on May 29 be accommodated as principal officers for peace to reign.
Re: Meet The Enemies Of Progress.22 Senators Working Against Buhari's Change Agenda by maverickdude(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Elements of change

1 Like

Re: Meet The Enemies Of Progress.22 Senators Working Against Buhari's Change Agenda by frankyychiji(f): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
And so? Do you want me to wail for you?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Enemies Of Progress.22 Senators Working Against Buhari's Change Agenda by DEMADON(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hahahah baba....ftc to the next person to coment sometin reasonable...

Let me be going to club and carry any woman....time waith for no body jare ......habatically
Re: Meet The Enemies Of Progress.22 Senators Working Against Buhari's Change Agenda by IYADARA(f): 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
kiss
Re: Meet The Enemies Of Progress.22 Senators Working Against Buhari's Change Agenda by FacelessPatriot: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
@OP we Nigerians take them as heoroes. all i know is that they mean well for Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Kamoru Wants To Sell His Dad's House / Oyo State Nlc And Ajimobi Government. / In Rivers 94 Killed, 93 Injured, N853m Property Destroyed In Political Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.