Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. (48602 Views)

Abia State Govt Condemns Aba Riot, Vows To Prosecute The Soldier Involved / PDP Senators Visit Wike,Donate N1million To The Family Of Killed Corper(pics) / Police Station Burnt, NDELEA Official Killed In Aba Riot - Photos And Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by ApcSucks: 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
VickyRotex:
sad angry RIP!!!
Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by redcliff: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
Nigeria thr country when coming back home in one piece is not guaranteed
Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by derolemode(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
eighTHREAD:
IPOB terrorist at work.

Hope they won't start bombing.
You start tagging IPOB from the comfort of ur seat, pls verify b4 talking. Desclaimer IPOB is not killing people

3 Likes

Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by funkybully(f): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
[s]
vicfajeze:
Igbos and their wahala.na God go save una.don't worry,am gonna invite Boko haram to come settle you people!!!!!!!!""""""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/s]

Ishilove, lalasticlala. I don't want to lose my cool on this op and all those irritants on first page. Please do the needful as early as possible.
Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by Ofeakwu(m): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
eighTHREAD:
thesame way you dealt with it that made ojukwu flee to abidjan like a coward.

Ojukwu was a coward.

Ur father n ur entire generation be coward.
[img][/img] Yellowbars brainless

1 Like

Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by iyiscopy(f): 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
mcchaka:
where is the pix?
isnt dat graphic ni?
Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by Kayendy(m): 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
D funny tin abt dis fight is dat it wasn't d police dat shot d man but NDLEA who came to black kingdom to arrest weed smokers now na police dey suffer am cos d shooters don run
Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ofeakwu:

ojukwu was a huge coward.

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2667804_openteeth001001_jpeg8b44a7608399266384fa59984ac703d0[/img]
Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by millionaireman: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
Seeing the degree of mutilation of the dead man, it shows that the policeman purposely used extra fire-power to kill the man.

Sometimes investigations may have to find out if there were something else between the policeman and the dead man before the riot erupted.

RIP.
Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
johnmark1234:
Nest will be ur FATHER full.

shocked
Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by Evaromantik(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
vicfajeze:
Igbos and their wahala.na God go save una.
you are the most ridiculous nairalander........the policeman wey kill am na igbo?
Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by priscaoge(f): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
Kachisbarbie Nne have u seen this thread? #Confused! What could be d cause?
Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by kullozone(m): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
The yorubas(most of them) on NL are the main cause of the tribal war.
I don't know if it's jealousy or what am starting to hate them too.
Am not an igbo,just incase anyone thinks I am.

Qoute me to say shii and dai 2mao morning.

1 Like

Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
One down

Your plans have never worked and can never work.

No be today e start
Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
I can't see any source on this even on Goolge.
The Picture is not loading.
What is the cause of the riot.
Somebody should post the port please and you guys should stop other tribes. It's really childish.
Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by phantom(m): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
Terrible.....Nigeria,a country whose Citizens are merely existing!!! Pity.
Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by priscaoge(f): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
johnmark1234:
Nest will be ur FATHER full.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Are u kidding me? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

I think you are on the way to your villa and currently in Aba. Join the mob pls so that we can put bullet in your blood stream
Mtcheeeeeeeeww.

1 Like

Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by kossyablaze(m): 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
One down
Padi e neva late to get sense o...Be mature

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by tellwisdom: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
Vanquay:
What happened to the Biafran Zoo keeper why are Biafrans Rioting undecided. It seems animals aren't only in the "zoo"

Dude you are blabbing too much these days. Can you just keep shut for once and let your head settle?? sad

2 Likes

Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by Slimzjoe(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I passed through Ariaria this afternoon on my way to my village. I never knew such problem is on the way.

May God Save us.

Bro, Please where's The Pic?
Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by illiad1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

I think you are on the way to your villa and currently in Aba. Join the mob pls so that we can put bullet in your blood stream

Yoloba man, I know say you get bullet for your wide dirty mouth
Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
vicfajeze:
Igbos and their wahala.na God go save una.

Igbos and their wahala?

What right does the police have to enter a crowded market and start shooting because they want to arrest idian hemp smokers who will probably give them 3000 naira on their way to the station and they will release them.

The wahala is that they killed an innocent man who left his house and went to look for something to feed himself and his family.
Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Ishilove and lalasticlala will surely not be happy with this your comment.
who cares
Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by ezeagu(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
gboss4sure:

Igbos and their wahala?

What right does the police have to enter a crowded market and start shooting because they want to arrest idian hemp smokers who will probably give them 3000 naira on their way to the station and they will release them.

The wahala is that they killed an innocent man who left his house and went to look for something to feed himself and his family.

Ah ah, why all this answer for a macaque?
Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by tucky200(m): 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
jmoore:
An apprentice that should have been settled by end of this year was killed by the Army in Ariaria market today.

Naija, which way na?

Army using innocent civilians for target practice.
Military. ??
Na police na
Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by bikefab(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
D guy was shot by NDLEA officers at 2nd powerline. An innocent entrepreneur at his place of work, hustling for a daily living. It was real chaos there, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by madgoat(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
shocked RIP
Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by MrMcJay(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
kullozone:
The yorubas(most of them) on NL are the main cause of the tribal war.

I don't know if it's jealousy or what
am starting to hate them too.

Am not an igbo,just incase anyone thinks I am.

Qoute me to say shii and dai 2mao morning.

Don't let tribaliam destroy your relationships offline. It would do you no good.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by Fearlessjoe(m): 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
This guy was a shoemaker the police shot him at his shop intentionally so angry shoemakers carried his body to the police station they beat up 2 police men and collected their gun, they blocked the roads but things has been calmed down now. If its aba riot by now many police stations would've been down by now, its just shoemakers riot

3 Likes

Re: Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. by tdayof(m): 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ofeakwu:

gerarahere idiot.. Omo Iran Kiran

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him / Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) / The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.