Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. (6340 Views)

#167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) / 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV / Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by shamecurls(m): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2015
Audi R8 Competition

Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by holyteeboy(m): 8:58am On Aug 01, 2015
Sile12:
39. Spitting flames.
How is this a romantic ride

Sile12:
37. Mercedes Evolution.
and how is this a cool ride and it is not even romantic
Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2015
holyteeboy:

e tire me o, thanks bro.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 01, 2015
44. Mercedes SLS AMG.

Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2015
Sile12:
For super car lovers, please add yours.
Source: Pinned images from Pinterest(cars).

1. Mercedes SLR McLaren.
hi...kindly reply my mail..thanks.
Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by shamecurls(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2015
A V8, a V12 and a blondie

‪#‎Ferrari‬ ‪#‎488GTB‬ & ‪#‎599GTO‬

Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by hok4u(f): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Eleda masun
Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by shamecurls(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
‪#‎TVR‬! ‪#‎Sagaris‬

Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by shamecurls(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bugatti EB110 SS

Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 04, 2015
holyteeboy:

it makes those that have the liver to drive one, become excited and cum.
Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by clemz85(m): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2015
Sile12:
2. Ferrari Laferrari in the mud.
Caracta can you ride with me in this?
don't tell me this extreme machine can roll on muddy terrain
Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by timbros(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Talking about romantic, my Papa win my Mama heart with this romantic ride.. . wink

#Peugeot404

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by shamecurls(m): 2:11am On Aug 06, 2015
SLR Stirlin Moss

Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 06, 2015
And am here struglling to buy a 2006 Avalon... Look at what my mates are riding?

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 06, 2015
exxell:
And am here struglling to buy a 2006 Avalon... Look at what my mates are riding?

Look at you, am struggling for the 2005 Avalon too/07 Camry but if i were you, I will kneel down and thank God for my life. That Toyota Avalon 2006(Toks) you're struggling to buy costs about #2M - #2.4M depending on the Trim, Mileage, and how clean.
Some "Millions" of Nigerians, working class, state civil servants, primary/secondary school teachers cannot afford to buy a Tokunbo car that costs below a million naira. Some that can afford it will have to go for loans which they will pay for years. So I thank God for you if you can't.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 06, 2015
45. Ferrari in yellow.

Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 06, 2015
46. Bughatti and Bentley GT Police.

Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 06, 2015

Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2015
Sile12:

Look at you, am struggling for the 2005 Avalon too/07 Camry but if i were you, I will kneel down and thank God for my life. That Toyota Avalon 2006(Toks) you're struggling to buy costs about #2M - #2.4M depending on the Trim, Mileage, and how clean.
Some "Millions" of Nigerians, working class, state civil servants, primary/secondary school teachers cannot afford to buy a Tokunbo car that costs below a million naira. Some that can afford it will have to go for loans which they will pay for years. So I thank God for you if you can't.

Brother, I thank God for my life too and thank him for yours too. But should we be struggling this way? Is it not the same oil that we have that dubai has? Mtcheew.

I wanted to mention you before but forgot. I wanted to tell God to slap you for me this morning grin grin grin. Because this your thread though informative as usual, is nonetheless tempting. You nearly made me start thinking about settling down to finally to an illegal life. Because bro, I have dreams. God knows that I want a Mercedes sls mclaren, Chevrolet camaro, Lamborghini Aventador, Maybach Exelero and a Toyota Avalon. These are my dream cars. I wanna ride all before I die. Bro, the people riding these cars are not more human than you and me. Nothing separates their humanity from yours and mine.

But in all, I give God glory for being alive till now. I also stand by my promise of not engaging in a life of illegality till I die. Its not as if I can't but I wont. Simply because I love God and humanity.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by Sugarbabekemi(f): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Oh my! i had 2 send dis link 2 ma frnd dat's a freak for nice cars.
Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by shamecurls(m): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2015
Lamborghini Aventador Nimrod Avanti Rosso

Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by shamecurls(m): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2015
Aston Martin LAGONDA

Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by shamecurls(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2015
McLaren 12c & new Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG!

Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by shamecurls(m): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2015
Rezvani Beast -- a 500 horsepower street-legal race car

Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2015
Sile12:

Thats their business and dosen't have anything to do with you. Don't think you are OK because you think you're better than some people. #NigerianMentality
Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 07, 2015
exxell:

Brother, I thank God for my life too and thank him for yours too. But should we be struggling this way? Is it not the same oil that we have that dubai has? Mtcheew.

I wanted to mention you before but forgot. I wanted to tell God to slap you for me this morning grin grin grin. Because this your thread though informative as usual, is nonetheless tempting. You nearly made me start thinking about settling down to finally to an illegal life. Because bro, I have dreams. God knows that I want a Mercedes sls mclaren, Chevrolet camaro, Lamborghini Aventador, Maybach Exelero and a Toyota Avalon. These are my dream cars. I wanna ride all before I die. Bro, the people riding these cars are not more human than you and me. Nothing separates their humanity from yours and mine.

But in all, I give God glory for being alive till now. I also stand by my promise of not engaging in a life of illegality till I die. Its not as if I can't but I wont. Simply because I love God and humanity.

#NigerianMentality.
Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by Divmoore119(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
2015 Toyota Rav4 suv

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Divmoore119:
2015 Toyota Rav4 suv

Seriously?
Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by shamecurls(m): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
grin grin grin

These is a toy man. We listing machines.... grin

Divmoore119:
2015 Toyota Rav4 suv

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by shamecurls(m): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mercedes AMG GT3!

Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by bigsmoke2(m): 10:29am On Aug 16, 2015
Nissan gtr nismo

Re: A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. by shamecurls(m): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
#BMW #i8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Market Price For Brand New Hyundai Elantra - 2011/2012 Model / Car Models And Prices! / How Reliable Are Nissan Pathfinder Vehicles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.