Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Please Watch Jibsai-Konaje 2.0 Tha Viral Video. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Watch Jibsai-Konaje 2.0 Tha Viral Video. (762 Views)

B.O.C Madaki – Madarar Lebe (VIRAL VIDEO) / EXCLUSIVE: #TB "Olamide Ft Ruggedman - Who You Epp (freestyle) [viral Video]" / Gisttv.net VIRAL VIDEO Yung Tizzy - Genesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Watch Jibsai-Konaje 2.0 Tha Viral Video. by jibsai(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders, its my first motion visual i expect a few comments both the good and the bad ones...all i can say is we can only keep getting better. please watch my Konaje 2.0 Tha Viral Video here: Watch konaje 2.0 tha viral on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VlGH9qqT3g&sns=fb# its on my signature too... Support good music errday all time

Twitter @jibsai IG: jibsai2903 FB: Jibsai

cc lalasticlala

Re: Please Watch Jibsai-Konaje 2.0 Tha Viral Video. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
jibsai:
Fellow Nairalanders, its my first motion visual i expect a few comments both the good and the bad ones...all i can say is we can only keep getting better. please watch my Konaje 2.0 Tha Viral Video here: Watch konaje 2.0 tha viral on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VlGH9qqT3g&sns=fb# its on my signature too... Support good music errday all time

Twitter @jibsai IG: jibsai2903 FB: Jibsai

Bros...

Wetin be this

I can excuse the poor video quality, maybe na because you never 'blow' full time.

The start of the song, mba... It's a no-no!!

Your lyrics are primary, worse still, the delivery is a BIG NO! Very weak.

Somewhere around 1:48-1:50 the beats didn't sync...

As per the video, is it low budget?
You should have invited friends, made it more lively.

It's very dull... I expected more when you flashed a Texas number plate.

What exactly is the storyline for the video? Random chic gave you her cell digits or what?

I don't understand sha oh, because even the location was wrong!!! It seemed more like a dangote trailer advert with all those 911 trailers on site.

No vex oh, I just dey give my opinion. I believe you can do better, I believe in you and I go like to see you breakthrough...

But for now, please go back to your drawing board.
Re: Please Watch Jibsai-Konaje 2.0 Tha Viral Video. by jibsai(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Thanks fam! Apppreciate...

Imanuelle:

Bros...

Wetin be this

I can excuse the poor video quality, maybe na because you never 'blow' full time.

The start of the song, mba... It's a no-no!!

Your lyrics are primary, worse still, the delivery is a BIG NO! Very weak.

Somewhere around 1:48-1:50 the beats didn't sync...

As per the video, is it low budget?
You should have invited friends, made it more lively.

It's very dull... I expected more when you flashed a Texas number plate.

What exactly is the storyline for the video? Random chic gave you her cell digits or what?

I don't understand sha oh, because even the location was wrong!!! It seemed more like a dangote trailer advert with all those 911 trailers on site.

No vex oh, I just dey give my opinion. I believe you can do better, I believe in you and I go like to see you breakthrough...

But for now, please go back to your drawing board.

(1) (Reply)

DJ Gabcos @djgabcos Ft Reespect X Bobby - I Need A Doctor (inad) Prod. By Nues. / Portable Bluetooth Speaker At Micostar Mall / I Need A Keyboardist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.