Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Top 5 Institutions In Nigeria At Federal And State Level - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 5 Institutions In Nigeria At Federal And State Level (2074 Views)

Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? / JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS / NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Institutions In Nigeria At Federal And State Level by oluwatobi01(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lists of top 5 institutions in Nigeria at federal and state level are as follow...

Federal Universities
(1)UI
(2)OAU
(3)UNILORIN
(4)UNILAG
(5)ABU

State Universities
(1)LAUTECH
(2)ESUT
(3)LASU
(4)AAUA
(5)UNIOSUN

Federal Polytechnic
(1)AUCHI POLY
(2)YABATECH
(3)KADUNA POLY
(4)POLY NEKEDE
(5)ILARO POLY

State Polytechnic
(1)IBADAN POLY
(2)LASPOTECH
(3)RUGIPO
(4)MAPOLY
(5)KWARA POLY..

Criteria used are
(1)They have the highest numbers of candidates that pick them every year
(2)NUC ranking 'll always rank them high
(3Their alumni 'r doing fine in all ramifications of life
(4)These institutions can stand the test of time..

NB: No offense if your institution is not among,I only pick the top 5 out of the best....

Success in life has to do with individual zeal and hard work towards achieving it, not the school you attend......Cheers,propounded by ALASHE...(Rep AAUA)...

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Institutions In Nigeria At Federal And State Level by INTROVERT(f): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
ok
Re: Top 5 Institutions In Nigeria At Federal And State Level by Unsad(m): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
Trash

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Institutions In Nigeria At Federal And State Level by dapsin999(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
I rep AAUA too (2006 set)
Re: Top 5 Institutions In Nigeria At Federal And State Level by CEtoO(f): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Well uniben didn't top your list.
I rep UNIBEN
Re: Top 5 Institutions In Nigeria At Federal And State Level by simba1: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
oluwatobi01:
Lists of top 5 institutions in Nigeria at federal and state level are as follow...

Federal Universities
(1)UI
(2)OAU
(3)UNILORIN
(4)UNILAG
(5)ABU

State Universities
(1)LAUTECH
(2)ESUT
(3)LASU
(4)AAUA
(5)UNIOSUN

Federal Polytechnic
(1)AUCHI POLY
(2)YABATECH
(3)KADUNA POLY
(4)POLY NEKEDE
(5)ILARO POLY

State Polytechnic
(1)IBADAN POLY
(2)LASPOTECH
(3)RUGIPO
(4)MAPOLY
(5)KWARA POLY..

Criteria used are

NB: No offense if your institution is not among,I only pick the top 5 out of the best....

Success in life has to do with individual zeal and hard work towards achieving it, not the school you attend......Cheers,propounded by ALASHE...(Rep AAUA)...
WOW! ESUT? IS ESUT THAT MUCH?
Re: Top 5 Institutions In Nigeria At Federal And State Level by oluwatobi01(m): 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
CEtoO:
Well uniben didn't top your list.
I rep UNIBEN

No doubt,UNIBEN is one of the best buh nt on top 5 unis in 9ja...
Re: Top 5 Institutions In Nigeria At Federal And State Level by oluwatobi01(m): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
simba1:
WOW! ESUT? IS ESUT THAT MUCH?

Yea,d bst uni of technology in d east...
Re: Top 5 Institutions In Nigeria At Federal And State Level by ApcSucks: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Aiit
Re: Top 5 Institutions In Nigeria At Federal And State Level by Futurecrown(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
oluwatobi01:

No doubt,UNIBEN is only of the best buh nt on top 5 unis in 9ja...
Your myopic reason requires surgical operation.. If you are talking about Alumni in Nigeria UNN is number one follow by ABU, UNILAG, UI, UNIBEN, OAU and UNIPORT. Pls, kindly list UNILORIN outstanding Alumni member and let us see..
Re: Top 5 Institutions In Nigeria At Federal And State Level by Futurecrown(m): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
oluwatobi01:

Federal Universities
(1)UI
(2)OAU
(3)UNILORIN
(4)UNILAG
(5)ABU

State Universities
(1)LAUTECH
(2)ESUT
(3)LASU
(4)AAUA
(5)UNIOSUN

Federal Polytechnic
(1)AUCHI POLY
(2)YABATECH
(3)KADUNA POLY
(4)POLY NEKEDE
(5)ILARO POLY

State Polytechnic
(1)IBADAN POLY
(2)LASPOTECH
(3)RUGIPO
(4)MAPOLY
(5)KWARA POLY..

Criteria used are

Boss, your ascertion is baseless and does no hold water as regards to your epistle, talking about intimidating Alumni in Nigeria Universities you must make reference to UNN,ABU,UNILAG,UI,UNIBEN,OAU and UNIPORTH before talking about UNILORIN. I hope Google is in the best position to answer you. permit me to say that you re suffering from augumentum ad ignoratum.
Re: Top 5 Institutions In Nigeria At Federal And State Level by oluwatobi01(m): 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Futurecrown:
Your myopic reason requires surgical operation.. If you are talking about Alumni in Nigeria UNN is number one follow by ABU, UNILAG, UI, UNIBEN, OAU and UNIPORT. Pls, kindly list UNILORIN outstanding Alumni member and let us see..

I spelt out the criteria used not only on a single criterion which u ve used to arrive at ur indistinct conclusion..To the bst of my knowledge UNILORIN evolved in the 70's and since den,it has been given oda federal unis d run for their money...UI,OAU,ABU have wonderful alumni n dey top my list,..didn't they?....Rating is dynamic,other things must be considered......ALASHE...
Re: Top 5 Institutions In Nigeria At Federal And State Level by Futurecrown(m): 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
oluwatobi01:

I spelt out the criteria used not only on a single criterion which u ve used to arrive at ur indistinct conclusion..To the bst of my knowledge UNILORIN evolved in the 70's and since den,it has been given oda federal unis d run for their money...UI,OAU,ABU have wonderful alumni n dey top my list,..didn't they?....Rating is dynamic,other things must be considered......ALASHE...
Talking about the most sought after Universities in Nigeria for the past Five years, you make reference to UNILORIN,UNIBEN,UNIZIK,UNILAG,UNN,OAU,ABU, and UI in that order.....This year jamb statistics made us realised that the most sought after University in Nigeria is UNILORIN followed by UNIBEN and UNIZIK.
Re: Top 5 Institutions In Nigeria At Federal And State Level by simba1: 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
What happens to Futo??
oluwatobi01:

Yea,d bst uni of technology in d east...
Re: Top 5 Institutions In Nigeria At Federal And State Level by simba1: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
Bro cool down, most sought after no make am best.
Peeps dey rush, because of lots of things ranging from catchment to school fees.
Futurecrown:
Talking about the most sought after Universities in Nigeria for the past Five years, you make reference to UNILORIN,UNIBEN,UNIZIK,UNILAG,UNN,OAU,ABU, and UI in that order.....This year jamb statistics made us realised that the most sought after University in Nigeria is UNILORIN followed by UNIBEN and UNIZIK.
Re: Top 5 Institutions In Nigeria At Federal And State Level by Futurecrown(m): 6:32am On Aug 01, 2015
simba1:
Bro cool down, most sought after no make am best.
Peeps dey rush, because of lots of things ranging from catchment to school fees.
Boss, what makes school best? It's not the input that determines the output? Sequel to the OP write up about TOP five Universities in Nigeria without Mentioning UNN and UNIBEN is a fallacy..

(1) (Reply)

Studying At Uganda Does It Worth It? / Jim Ovia Foundation Scholarship MUSTE 2019/2020 / WAEC Biology Specimen 2024: What To Expect And How To Prepare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.