Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash (37969 Views)

Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals / How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] / Did You Know That All Osama Bin Laden's Killers Are Now Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by ontalenu1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
God is not asleep to destroy the destroyers. Simple
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by dictbennie(m): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
No need to look too far...western powers are involved.....
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by Banjoramos(m): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
YerYer:
The Irony of life... their step son, father, uncle and brother was the mastermind of the atrocious terrorist act that killed 3000 innocent people and now his family members died in a plane crash. You live by the sword, you die by the sword. What goes around, comes around.
so as they are dead now you will live forever?
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
adeyiga3:
Lemme read.
But wait ooo are we sure dis is nt a planned assassination by the US gov to wipe out the LADEN's family?
RIP TO THE DEAD
You may be right o
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by kritikali(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
R2bees:
you are the second person that has commented something like this on this thread, please I would like to know what really happened apart from what they told us.

All I know is it could have been averted but wasn't...And that tell alot.

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by lawrenzez(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
yorke1:
RIP
Surely the WEST have a hand in their demise.
Exactly wat i said wen i heard d news 2day
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by otiigba1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
YerYer:
The Irony of life... their step son, father, uncle and brother was the mastermind of the atrocious terrorist act that killed 3000 innocent people and now his family members died in a plane crash. You live by the sword, you die by the sword. What goes around, comes around.
yea? Their brother and uncle masterminded the atrocity? That's what we were made to believe, how do we know he really did it? If we were not there and witnessed him do it

Americans and their propaganda, don't believe every thing you read
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by YerYer: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
otiigba1:
yea? Their brother and uncle masterminded the atrocity? That's what we were made to believe, how do we know he really did it? If we were not there and witnessed him do it

Americans and their propaganda, don't believe every thing you read

Seriously?? Did you not watch the video of Osama Bin Laden himself taking credit for the attacks?? Is that also propaganda?

Don't promote evil... I won't be surprised u also think the holocaust is propaganda.
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by otiigba1(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
angieberry:
The Conspiracy theorist in me will come out now.. grin
America has a hand in this angry
Absolutely! or the British neither of them can be trusted
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by otiigba1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
YerYer:

Seriously?? Did you not watch the video of Osama Bin Laden himself taking credit for the attacks?? Is that also propagander?

Don't promote evil... I won't be surprised u also think the holocaust is propagander.
believe what you like, you have no idea what the Americans are capable of or the power of the media
The holocaust? As mentioned earlier i was not there to witness it, that's what we were told and what do you mean promoting evil? I am entitled to my opinion, you don't have to agree angry
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by YerYer: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
otiigba1:
believe what you like, you have no idea what the Americans are capable of
The holocaust? As mentioned earlier i was not there to witness it, that's what we were told

My friend do your research, you live in the digital age where every information is at the tips of your fingers yet u are relying on what u were told. Start by digging up videos of Osama actually taking credit for the attacks with details to how he orchestrated everything. In regard to the holocaust, look up actual videos of scrawny looking jewish people in concentration camps and gas chambers littered with corpses. So just because u weren't there its all a myth and propaganda right? I guess u also believe your ancestors were never enslaved, slavery is just another propaganda we were "told "
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by otiigba1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
YerYer:

My friend do your research, you live in the digital age where every information is at the tips of your fingers yet u are relying on what u were told. Start by digging up videos of Osama actually taking credit for the attacks with details to how he orchestrated everything. In regard to the holocaust, look up actual videos of scrawny looking jewish people in concentration camps and gas chambers littered with corpses. So just because u weren't there its all a myth and propagander right? I guess u also believe your ancestors were never enslaved, slavery is just another propaganda we were "told "
for some reason you keep referring to videos, videos can be made to look how it seems, same way people make movies, do not also underestimate the power of the media, the people controlling the media can make thing appear the way they want the world to see it

What other proof do you have apart from videos? Videos made by who? And for who for whom watch?

Naturally i believe there was slavery there is a proof to that, negroes can proof that their ancestors were slaves
Not in some falacy movie made by the establishment.
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by Tanimola26: 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
himkers:
Not all Muslims are terrorists (it's a lie o grin), But ALL terrorists are Muslims grin e.g OSAMA, shekau, Al-baghadadi, Al-AllahuAhbar
What is your definition of terrorist?
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by YerYer: 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
otiigba1:
for some reason you keep referring to videos, videos can be made to look how it seems, same way people make movies, do not also underestimate the power of the media, the people controlling the media can make thing appear the way they want the world to see it

What other proof do you have apart from videos? Videos made by who? And for who for whom watch?

Naturally i believe there was slavery there is a proof to that, negroes can proof that their ancestors were slaves
Not in some falacy movie made by the establishment.

Lol pls what are u smoking that's causing this level of delusion? I don't mean any disrespect but your logic is laughable at best. So why do u "naturally" believe that slavery occured?
You live your life thinking every video is doctored and staged isn't it? The holocaust videos were staged and America's eternal rival Russia will admit it happened and even join forces with Americans in liberating the Jews?

Why am I even arguing with you? It's pointless, you have concluded that you will live your life based on half truth, u pick what u want to believe and totally discredit the rest... Kudos
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by otiigba1(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
YerYer:

Lol pls what are u smoking that's causing this level of delusion? I don't mean any disrespect but your logic is laughable at best. So why do u "naturally" believe that slavery occured?
You live your life thinking every video is doctored and staged isn't it? The holocaust videos were staged and America's eternal rival Russia will admit it happened and even join forces with Americans in liberating the Jews?

Why am I even arguing with you? It's pointless, you have concluded that you will live your live based on half truth, u pick what u want to believe and totally discredit the rest... Kudos
the dispute is not about the holocaust, you brought that up and i gave an opinion okay? and you brought up video proof, i gave my opinion

you see they have succeeded, in skewing a lot of folks like you in believing the propaganda

Do you know that it was the Americans who created alqaeda and osama bin laden was working for the Americans until a disagreement

there is no need to be obnoxious, its my opinion and No i don't think every video is a propaganda i just don't believe every thing i read or watch on media , i am entitled to be sceptical on some things.

i also like to think Rationally, as i asserted earlier, believe what you like
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by kennie1312: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
himkers:
Not all Muslims are terrorists (it's a lie o grin), But ALL terrorists are Muslims grin e.g OSAMA, shekau, Al-baghadadi, Al-AllahuAhbar
why is it difficult for you to make use of your brain once?
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by YerYer: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
otiigba1:
the dispute is not about the holocaust, you brought that up and i gave an opinion okay? and you brought up video proof, i gave my opinion

you see they have succeeded, in skewing a lot of folks like you in believing the propaganda

Do you know that it was the Americans who created alqaeda and osama bin laden was working for the Americans until a disagreement

there is no need to be obnoxious, its my opinion and No i don't think every video is a propaganda i just don't believe every thing i read or watch on media , i am entitled to be sceptical on some things.

i also like to think Rationally, as i asserted earlier, believe what you like

The fact that you are trying to justify this level of ignorance is dumbfounding. Its one thing being skeptical, its another thing being a nut job. You have been tricked by other conspiracy theorists on the internet who doubt the validity of the 9/11 attacks to begin with. I work a few blocks from the World Trade Center, I saw for myself what happened that fateful day; You do agree the 9/11 attacks took place because you saw the videos over the media isn't it? The same media you have been made to believe are out to trick you and spread propaganda isn't it?

I stopped taking you serious when you said you believe the videos of Osama taking credit for the attacks may have been doctored and fabricated by the media. How can anyone take you seriously? The funny part of all this is the fact that you cannnot see the fallacies in your logic. Like I said, you believe what you want, nit pick what you watch on TV and then call whatever you like truth or lies based on your "natural" instict.... sorry sir but this is called ignorance.
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by otiigba1(m): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
YerYer:

The fact that you are trying to justify this level of ignorance is dumbfounding. Its one thing being skeptical, its another thing being a nut job. You have been tricked by other conspiracy theorists on the internet who doubt the validity of the 9/11 attacks to begin with. I work a few blocks from the World Trade Center, I saw for myself what happened that fateful day; You do agree the 9/11 attacks took place because you saw the videos over the media isn't it? The same media you have been made to believe are out to trick you and spread propaganda isn't it?

I stopped taking you serious when you said you believe the videos of Osama taking credit for the attacks may have been doctored and fabricated by the media. How can anyone take you seriously? The funny part of all this is the fact that you cannnot see the fallacies in your logic. Like I said, you believe what you want, nit pick what you watch on TV and then call whatever you like truth or lies based on your "natural" instict.... sorry sir but this is called ignorance.
again there is no need to be obnoxious, okay enough of long Grammar
Yes i agree the 911 occurred but i don't believe it was masterminded by bin laden that's my perogative ofcourse

Consequently, bin laden's video taking credit for it? Could have been doctored, neither of us have met bin laden, video of some one claiming to be bin laden was shown taking credit for 911, again i am entitled not to believe it..
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by YerYer: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
otiigba1:
again there is no need to be obnoxious, okay enough of long Grammar
Yes i agree the 911 occurred but i don't believe it was masterminded by bin laden that's my perogative ofcourse

Consequently, bin laden's video taking credit for it? Could have been doctored, neither of us have met bin laden, video of some one claiming to be bin laden was shown taking credit for 911, again i am entitled not to believe it..

Lol why do u believe 9/11 occured, were u there? That video could've been fabricated.
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by otiigba1(m): 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
YerYer:

Lol why do u believe 9/11 occured, were u there? That video could've been fabricated.
how can it be fabricated? You witnessed it, remember? You said you saw it yourself grin grin i believe you,

Even when bin laden was captured we were told he was buried at sea, we were not there
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by YerYer: 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
otiigba1:
how can it be fabricated? You witnessed it, remember? You said you saw it yourself grin grin i believe you,

Even when bin laden was captured we were told he was buried at sea, we were not there

Ok now I take it you are being a clown. Have a nice day.
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by otiigba1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
YerYer:

Ok now I take it you are being a clown. Have a nice day.
why not just have a constructive debate instead of name calling and making obnoxious remarks?

Read all my replies to you there is no were i was rude

Its been interesting and facsinating having this debate

Cheers!
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by nairamaniac: 1:14am On Aug 02, 2015
he who kills by the plane. shall die by the plane.
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by Weah96: 2:41am On Aug 02, 2015
ontalenu1:
God is not asleep to destroy the destroyers. Simple

He created the destroyers. Bin Laden didn't fall from the sky. Only the planes did.
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by chiwuike20: 3:26am On Aug 02, 2015
Isn't the death of osama enough carriage of justice? must it include his family members?
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by jamiuazeez(m): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2015
God of revengeful.
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by adepiero: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
himkers:
Adolf Hitler was a Muslim too right! Ode buruku undecided
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
nemesis

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by tpiander: 5:06am On Aug 03, 2015
YerYer:

small minded thinking.

the family is one of the biggest in Saudi Arabia.

you should be praying about the future instead of making this type of post.
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by ontalenu1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Weah96:

He created the destroyers. Bin Laden didn't fall from the sky. Only the planes did.
he wasn't created to destroy human being like him I believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) / Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 / Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.