Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

APC... Change. Civil Servants May Not Receive Their Salary Till New Month.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC... Change. Civil Servants May Not Receive Their Salary Till New Month.. (1030 Views)

Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) / States And Number Of Federal Civil Servants / Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC... Change. Civil Servants May Not Receive Their Salary Till New Month.. by chrisja(m): 6:14am On Aug 01, 2015
Happy New Month. When my friends complained last two months of being paid on the 31st of June, I wondered why the "CHANGE", and if that's how this new GOVERNMENT of CHANGE intend to enslave her workers. The last 2 Government made sure civil servants were paid between 23rd and 26th of the work month but This Government is really showing her value in the work force on of the nation. By 1st of August, workers are yet to be paid their "FAT SALARIES" for July while non governmental establishments paid their as at 23rd, 24th of July. I'm sure the "CHANGE" is truly here. APC... CHANGE....

2 Likes

Re: APC... Change. Civil Servants May Not Receive Their Salary Till New Month.. by gottliebglobal(m): 6:14am On Aug 01, 2015
shocked
Re: APC... Change. Civil Servants May Not Receive Their Salary Till New Month.. by nnachukz(m): 6:16am On Aug 01, 2015
Your brother is even lucky to get paid on 31st or even having hope of being paid soon. Some APC governors have refused to pay, one even threatened to sack any worker that goes on strike to demand the payment of the salaries he had worked for.

1 Like

Re: APC... Change. Civil Servants May Not Receive Their Salary Till New Month.. by SeverusSnape(m): 6:17am On Aug 01, 2015
You're right. I've not received my allowance till now.

That's how they did in June too.

1 Like

Re: APC... Change. Civil Servants May Not Receive Their Salary Till New Month.. by feldido(m): 6:25am On Aug 01, 2015
What of the ones that receive 15% pay cut all in the name of Tax?
Re: APC... Change. Civil Servants May Not Receive Their Salary Till New Month.. by chrisja(m): 6:32am On Aug 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You're right. I've not received my allowance till now.

That's how they did in June too.
Amazing shocked Even corpers are in the same boat....
Re: APC... Change. Civil Servants May Not Receive Their Salary Till New Month.. by SeverusSnape(m): 6:33am On Aug 01, 2015
chrisja:
Amazing shocked Even corpers are in the same boat....
Yes, and internship too.
Re: APC... Change. Civil Servants May Not Receive Their Salary Till New Month.. by christinie(f): 6:59am On Aug 01, 2015
chrisja:
Happy New Month. When my friends complained last two months of being paid on the 31st of June, I wondered why the "CHANGE", and if that's how this new GOVERNMENT of CHANGE intend to enslave her workers. The last 2 Government made sure civil servants were paid between 23rd and 26th of the work month but This Government is really showing her value in the work force on of the nation. By 1st of August, workers are yet to be paid their "FAT SALARIES" for July while non governmental establishments paid their as at 23rd, 24th of July. I'm sure the "CHANGE" is truly here. APC... CHANGE....
Whoever believed in the APC's campaign promises is a big mofo.
Re: APC... Change. Civil Servants May Not Receive Their Salary Till New Month.. by chrisja(m): 7:05am On Aug 01, 2015
christinie:
grin

1 Like

Re: APC... Change. Civil Servants May Not Receive Their Salary Till New Month.. by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2015
christinie:
My sister you again? Stop using uncouth language here. You can make your point without causing. Have you been paid?
Re: APC... Change. Civil Servants May Not Receive Their Salary Till New Month.. by aghaibiam(f): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
Eagerly waiting for July salary alert.

(1) (Reply)

Benue People Are leaving only by his grace / United States Stopped Oil Imports From Nigeria / Critical Thinking Exam For all APC Students- University of Naija Politics. UPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.