Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

*** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** (4768 Views)

** Exotic MERCEDES BENZ ** Cheapest Ever From USA** With Clearing ** (gab Rides) / Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija / *** Gab Rides Present You**2007 LEXUS Rx350 Suv Now 2.6m Only** SOLD ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielride: 8:05am On Aug 06, 2015
DEAL OF THE DAY!!!!

2006 BMW 3 SERIES 325I

Price 1.8m

Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielride: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2015
Clean In And Out....

Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielride: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2015
Title: PA - ORIGINAL - RECONSTRUCTED
Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielride: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2015
The car is clean in and Out, NO RUST grin grin
Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielride: 8:16am On Aug 06, 2015
Mileage 88,353
Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielride: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2015
This car is waiting for the new owner.....Abeg oga come carry your baby grin grin
Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielride: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2015
wink wink
Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by ebrahym(m): 8:32am On Aug 06, 2015
gabrielride:

Your email address is not properly typed sir, well the car is 4cylinder

Ingeniousmedia.ng@gmail.com
Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielride: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2015
ebrahym:

Ingeniousmedia.ng@gmail.com

Email sent sir
Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielride: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2015
Visit Us today!
Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielride: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2015
If you have any questions, you can count on my assistance and I will be more than glad to answer all your questions.
I can be reached during my regular business hours in the following way:

- BBM: 2B8DA329
- Email: gabcheapcars@gmail.com
- Phone: +1 9406043722
Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielrides: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
grin grin
Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielrides: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
smiley
Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielrides: 12:41am On Aug 07, 2015
Do you need a used car directly from the USA? I can get you exactly what you need - The best car at the right price
Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by Weigher: 1:09am On Aug 07, 2015
Mr pre-order are u for really? because seeing your Id name dey make me pee for my trouser o! The last gabrielmotors we have on this forum is a scam refersal who work hand in hand with kingauts alias WORLU ADAEZE to scam a lot of ndler, the scenario still fresh in our memory, and to be honest this how they started with similar post same format and fake US internet number in making their victims blve he was throughly in US. I think you need to convience ndler beyond reasonable doubt if you are thorough genuine because of the recent happening on nairaland. You can do better by provide us with your auction certificate,us dealer reg cert, your coy name in us and finally pose beside the cars you are pre-order so we can atleast be sure if the cars are really available for pre-order by you. More questions after your response. As per now I emplore my fellow ndler to please be vigilant and stay away from doing biz with the op until he prove to us that he actually genuine to avoid story that touch. Last bullet......... CAVEAT EMPTOR.

Cc
Fastshipping
Phemmymotors
Kakakibuy
Chibabe

1 Like

Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by ClearYourGoods: 1:31am On Aug 07, 2015
gabrielride:
If you have any questions, you can count on my assistance and I will be more than glad to answer all your questions.
I can be reached during my regular business hours in the following way:

- BBM: 2B8DA329
- Email: gabcheapcars@gmail.com
- Phone: +1 9406043722
MGL can help your customers clear their vehicles at the Lagos Ports.
MGL
Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielrides: 1:59am On Aug 07, 2015
Weigher:
Mr pre-order are u for really? because seeing your Id name dey make me pee for my trouser o! The last gabrielmotors we have on this forum is a scam refersal who work hand in hand with kingauts alias WORLU ADAEZE to scam a lot of ndler, the scenario still fresh in our memory, and to be honest this how they started with similar post same format and fake US internet number in making their victims blve he was throughly in US. I think you need to convience ndler beyond reasonable doubt if you are thorough genuine because of the recent happening on nairaland. You can do better by provide us with your auction certificate,us dealer reg cert, your coy name in us and finally pose beside the cars you are pre-order so we can atleast be sure if the cars are really available for pre-order by you. More questions after your response. As per now I emplore my fellow ndler to please be vigilant and stay away from doing biz with the op until he prove to us that he actually genuine to avoid story that touch. Last bullet......... CAVEAT EMPTOR.

Cc
Fastshipping
Phemmymotors
Kakakibuy
Chibabe

1. We don't do a faceless Deal

This is why We Insist You Visit MY Office In Nigeria First Before You Transact With Us | OUR CONTACT ADDRESS IN NIGERIA| Odumade Global Concept| Address: #53 Calcutta Crescent, by Round About (Opposite SIFAX Head Office) Apapa Lagos

We don't just pre-order, we have cars on ground in Nigeria for sale.... If you follow up my thread here https://www.nairaland.com/gabrielride
you will notice i've been buying and selling cars on Nairaland since 2013 before i came down here

Secondly i don't really know the right you have to instruct NDLers not to patronize my services, that statement shouldn't have been made

Let me ask you, How many dealers here have provided you with their auction certificate & us dealer reg cert including a picture of them standing before a car they posted for sale?

Ofcourse NDLers are yet to come out from the shock after Inspired_m's issue, but it dosn't make other dealers a thieves or an accomplice

2. Before you make such a post, you check my record, do your findings before you conclude, your questions are not wrong at all, but ensure you do your findings properly before you make such post next time, you can be panting some one Else's business black by judging wrongly.

Like i will always still insist, i don't do a faceless business, all transactions are done face to face, As for the cert am still yet to get mine as i am new in the biz, just partnering with some shippers here who are into cars. Thanks

1 Like

Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielrides: 2:00am On Aug 07, 2015
Only an un-reasonable person will trade his had earn money via the internet or paying via bank to some one who doesn't have an office or a rep, I do my transactions hand to hand, with a signed agreement and a receipt for any payment made , like i said earlier we don't only ship cars, we sell locally too, i will implore you to do your findings before jumping into conclusion sir. @Weigher You are appreciated!
Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielrides: 2:06am On Aug 07, 2015
DEAL OF THE DAY!!!!

2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

PRICE 800K (Shipping And Clearing Inclusive)

Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielrides: 2:07am On Aug 07, 2015
grin grin

Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielrides: 2:08am On Aug 07, 2015
smiley smiley

Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielrides: 2:08am On Aug 07, 2015
Clean in and Out
Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielrides: 2:10am On Aug 07, 2015
Special Features

Center Console
Clock
Exterior Entry Lights
Exterior Mirrors - Power
Front Air Conditioning
Front Airbags - Dual
Front Seat Type - Bucket
Front Wipers - Intermittent
In-Dash CD - Single Disc
Multi-Function Remote - Keyless Entry
Multi-Function Remote - Trunk Release
Overhead Console
Power Brakes
Power Door Locks
Power Steering
Radio - AM/FM
Rear Seat Type - Bench
Rear Seat Type - Split-Bench
Steering Wheel - Tilt And Telescopic
Upholstery - Cloth
Wheel Diameter - 16 Inch
Wheel Type - Steel
Window Defogger - Rear
Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielrides: 2:12am On Aug 07, 2015
We Insist You Visit Our Office In Nigeria First Before You Transact With Us | OUR CONTACT ADDRESS IN NIGERIA| Odumade Global Concept| Address: #53 Calcutta Crescent, by Round About (Opposite SIFAX Head Office) Apapa Lagos
Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielrides: 2:13am On Aug 07, 2015
kiss kiss kiss
Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielride: 9:34am On Aug 19, 2015
Open for business
Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by Adeyemiseun24(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
gabrielride:
2005 Toyota Corolla LE * Auto * Low Miles * Sunroof * Very Mint!

Price 1.350m
can i get d car for 1.3m if still available
Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by ogunsexy: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nice job you are doing here. What is the best price to get a BMW X1,petrol engine, RWD, 2010/2011 model.
Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by gabrielride: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2015
Adeyemiseun24:

can i get d car for 1.3m if still available

Kindly send me an email sir
Re: *** List Of Clean Low Budget Cars You Can Get From Usa With Pix ** Gab Rides ** by scoory: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
If you love your money do not make any transaction with this guy.
I know this is coming late but the OP is a scammer and I can prove it.
gabrielride = freezone101 = Truth1011
Once upon a time freezone101 created a thread asking to buy an existing username.
See the thread here: http://www.nairaland.com /2524546/sell-nairaland- existing-username
Even though I knew he was a scammer as evident in the thread. I have a lot of obsolete username that has no value to me that I was willing to sacrifice.
After calling me, he claim he is legit and works in AIT. I told him he is scamming the wrong person and I will expose any fraud that connects to the username I was about to give him. He stopped picking my calls as expected after I gave him the password to the account truth1011. You can see he used the account to testify on this thread.
These are some of the phone numbers he uses

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 012/2013 BMW X5....PRICE 12.8m NEGOTIABLE / 2005 Model Toyota Matrix Toks Selling Cheap / A Day In Timi's Auto Workshop Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.