Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Help!!! What Is The Cost Of Establishing Feed Mills - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help!!! What Is The Cost Of Establishing Feed Mills (615 Views)

Estimated Cost Of Setting Up A Poultry Farm / Urgent Sales, Feed Mills For Sale In Ibadan / Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! What Is The Cost Of Establishing Feed Mills by wasuka14(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2015
Helloo fellow Nairalanders, any experience feed millers in the house should assist on the cost of establishing feed mills as well as reliable and suitable place to get all the installations. And any other gud advise needed to succeed in the business. Thanks. Anxiously waiting for your guud responses. smiley

I can be reach on: wasuka2008@gmail.com 07069206131
Re: Help!!! What Is The Cost Of Establishing Feed Mills by sessypgm(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2015
CONCERNING THE FEED MILL,....I CAN SUPPLY MATERIALS FOR YOU LIKE..RICE BRAN,BREWERY WAST..IF U NEED MAIZE TOO I SUPPLY YOU.contact:sessytony2013@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Now Have Apples In Quantity / Acres Of Farmland For Sale In Ogun-state. #210,000 Per Acre / For Ur Palm Kernel Shells In Large Quantity...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.