Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

New Stressfree Automatic Watering Technology For Poultry And Livestock House - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / New Stressfree Automatic Watering Technology For Poultry And Livestock House (1604 Views)

Organic Molasses And Lactobacillus Serum For Livestock, Poultry And Home Use. / All Poultry And Fish Farmers Need To See This / Share Your Farm Pic Here Both Plant And Livestock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Stressfree Automatic Watering Technology For Poultry And Livestock House by Tonybills(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2015
[b][/b]Hello nairaland .
am engr.Tony a marketing agent to PRIME EXECUTIVE TECHNOLOGIES LTD .

permit me to introduced to you the latest,affordable and most widely use automatic water drinking technology that can be easily accessible to your birds n even your livestock like pigs and cattle.
the whole ideas was gotten from the fact that poultry farmers suffers a lot and even go through stress in giving water to their birds .
This technology doesn't required electricity to perform it's operation , is stress free technology ,it stops water spills in your poultry farm to prevent
sporulation of coccidial oocyst which infect your
birds through water or direct picking from
droppings and hence eliminating some diseases
(e.g. coccidiosis) in your poultry farm.
Ensure birds do not perch and defaecate in water
hence making water free from contamination.

you will only start enjoying the fruit of your labour in poultry once you install this stress free automatic watering technology in your farm for both birds and livestock.
BENEFITS YOU WILL DERIVED BY INSTALlING THIS AUTOMATIC DRINKERS.
1.it doesnt required electricity or gas to run
2. it comes with 12 months warranty from the date of installation.
3.it reduced the stress of carrying water up and down in the farm thereby reducing water spillage.
4.it comes with water sterilization device that purify water for your birds to drink to avoid water relating diseases from contaminated water.
5. it provide 24/7 uninterrupted water supply to your birds and livestock.
just imagine when you have a big farm that houses about 5-6-7-8-9-10-15-etc drinkers and you always feel tire bringing them out for washing and returning them with filled water almost 3-4 times everyday, this will make poultry farming boring. just safe yourself that stress today and give me a call.

contact me through phone calls, sms,WhatsApp via 08138834372 Hello nairaland .

permit me to introduced to you the latest,affordable and most widely use automatic water drinking technology that can be easily accessible to your birds n even your livestock like pigs and cattle.
the whole ideas was gotten from the fact that poultry farmers suffers a lot and even go through stress in giving water to their birds .
This technology doesn't required electricity to perform it's operation , is stress free technology ,it stops water spills in your poultry farm to prevent

you will only start enjoying the fruit of your labour in poultry once you install this stress free automatic watering technology in your farm for both birds and livestock.
3.it reduced the stress of carrying water up and down in the farm thereby reducing water spillage.
4.it comes with water sterilization device that purify water for your birds to drink to avoid water relating diseases from contaminated water.
just imagine when you have a big farm that houses about 5-6-7-8-9-10-15-etc drinkers and you always feel tire bringing them out for washing and returning them with filled water almost 3-4 times everyday, this will make poultry farming boring. just safe yourself that stress today and give me a call.

contact me through phone calls, sms,WhatsApp via 08138834372
Hello nairaland .

contact me through phone calls, sms,WhatsApp via 08138834372
Re: New Stressfree Automatic Watering Technology For Poultry And Livestock House by millhouse: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2015
nice
Re: New Stressfree Automatic Watering Technology For Poultry And Livestock House by ajokbem: 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Pictures pls, and aw much is it
Re: New Stressfree Automatic Watering Technology For Poultry And Livestock House by Tonybills(m): 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
ajokbem:
Pictures pls, and aw much is it
25000 with installation and 3 months maintenance
Re: New Stressfree Automatic Watering Technology For Poultry And Livestock House by bywaters(m): 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Can you show us pictures of the device? will be helpful
Re: New Stressfree Automatic Watering Technology For Poultry And Livestock House by LaProspero: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2016
Contact me today for your cheap Automatic water drinkers for your livestocks.

BENEFITS OF INSTALlING AUTOMATIC WATER DRINKERS THAT PROVIVES 24/7 UNTERRUPTED WATER SUPPLY TO YOUR LIVESTOCKS INCLUDES:
1. It reduces animal water monitoring need to maximum of once daily against 3 - 5 times daily. It doesn’t require electricity.
2. Ease vaccines/drugs administration on animals.
3. Saves the stress of cleaning water through/Bowl/Bucket need.
4. Animals' drinking water is stored in a more hygienic medium which prevents water contamination and related diseases from contaminated water.
5. Animal cages/hutch are not messed up by spilled drinking water, the cage/hutch becomes more hygienic.
6. It saves space that would've been occupied by convectional water buckets/drinkers.

Imagine you have a big farm that houses about 5 to15 drinkers and you always get overwhelmed bringing them out for washing and returning them with filled water almost 3-4 times everyday, this will make livestock farming boring. Just save yourself that stress today and give me a call.

We can also install for you
Contact me through: GSM,SMS,WhatsApp 08067672343.
E-mail: delaprospero255@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Fish Meal 68 % Cp and Poultry meal (68%) too available / Egg Shell Grinding Machine For Processing Eggshell Into Eggshell Powder / I Want To Rear 50 Broilers By September And Sell By Xmas And New Year...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.