Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Need A Job Nairalander Asap - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A Job Nairalander Asap (1015 Views)

Pls My Brother Is Badly In Need of Job. Nairalander Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Job Nairalander Asap by zaralady: 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hello nairalanders,
I am desperately in need of a job, should incase you find any pls....any administrative or sales job but I prefer sales job, because am very good with sales. Am a very aggressive sales person with lots of marketing skills so I would prefer doing what I love doing best, I have reference for previous job that can testify of my selling skills. So any store or business that needs an energetic sales person pls I think with my experience and skills am the right person for the job...A job with of Monday to Friday working days because I school on sats and sun...thanks in anticipation
Re: Need A Job Nairalander Asap by Happiness87(f): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
zaralady:
Hello nairalanders,
I am desperately in need of a job, should incase you find any pls....any administrative or sales job but I prefer sales job, because am very good with sales. Am a very aggressive sales person with lots of marketing skills so I would prefer doing what I love doing best, I have reference for previous job that can testify of my selling skills. So any store or business that needs an energetic sales person pls I think with my experience and skills am the right person for the job...A job with of Monday to Friday working days because I school on sats and sun...thanks in anticipation
if you need sales job, lots of them are being advertised on a daily basis.
visit job boards or walk into any insurance company and tell them what you have to offer.
Re: Need A Job Nairalander Asap by zaralady: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
Happiness87:
if you need sales job, lots of them are being advertised on a daily basis.
visit job boards or walk into any insurance company and tell them what you have to offer.

Wat do u mean job boards?? .....and how do I walk to an insurance company and start talking abt offer...thnx for ur contributions but I don't get you
Re: Need A Job Nairalander Asap by Happiness87(f): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
zaralady:

Wat do u mean job boards?? .....and how do I walk to an insurance company and start talking abt offer...thnx for ur contributions but I don't get you
career sites- job boards

walk in and tell them you want to see hr or manager.

introduce yourself when you meet him/her and tell them what you want and what you have to offer.
Re: Need A Job Nairalander Asap by zaralady: 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
Happiness87:
career sites- job boards

walk in and tell them you want to see hr or manager.

introduce yourself when you meet him/her and tell them what you want and what you have to offer.

Oookkkk...sugar..thnx..but won't I be needing cert for that??....i have ond( in view)..for now I cn present school cert
Re: Need A Job Nairalander Asap by Happiness87(f): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
zaralady:

Oookkkk...sugar..thnx..but won't I be needing cert for that??....i have ond( in view)..for now I cn present school cert
present yourself well. let them know (ond -in view ) but You have passion for the job, sales does not mean cert.

what you need is to bring results as in close deals and bring clients

1 Like

Re: Need A Job Nairalander Asap by stepo707: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sales and marketing jobs is more than a 100 daily

1 Like

Re: Need A Job Nairalander Asap by zaralady: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Where can I find??...which do u know of...I don't want marketing job....just sales...sell maybe @ a store, a show room or sth
Re: Need A Job Nairalander Asap by ojun50(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Pm me let me send u an email were u wil send yr CV to but is sale rep job
Re: Need A Job Nairalander Asap by Saraha1(f): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=zaralady post=36497998]Hello nairalanders,
I am desperately in need of a job, should incase you find any pls....any administrative or sales job but I prefer sales job, because am very good with sales. Am a very aggressive sales person with lots of marketing skills so I would prefer doing what I love doing best, I have reference for previous job that can testify of my selling skills. So any store or business that needs an energetic sales person pls I think with my experience and skills am the right person for the job...A job with of Monday to Friday working days because I school on sats and sun...thanks in anticipation [/quote
Re: Need A Job Nairalander Asap by banismlookin: 8:24am On Aug 02, 2015
I urgently need a job I am a computer science graduate with ccna ccnp(route) project management and with 1 year working experience as an IT Personnel during my nysc I urgently need a job in an IT related field or ur guide how to get a job i will appreciate your respond you can contact me on damoetic3604real@yahoo.com or whatsapp or call 08184179764
Re: Need A Job Nairalander Asap by zaralady: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
ojun50:

Okkk
Re: Need A Job Nairalander Asap by zaralady: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
ojun50:

Okkk thnx

(1) (Reply)

Front Desk Officer Urgenty Needed / A Fresh Graduate Accountant Needed- Ajah Resident Only / Please I Need Urgent Help About BG Services.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.