Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos (53769 Views)

This Albino Lady's Makeup Transformation Photo Will Leave You Speechless / Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) / Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by ITbomb(m): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
My next catch must be at the Poolside. I can't afford to take chances anymore
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by roqrules04(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Fake people everywhere
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by sed4real1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
naa waah oh ...the stress too much o..bit if this will make them see in the afternoon .....
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by Etizz: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
But albinos are beautiful kind of people, all they need is just a little make up.......
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
God of mercy!!!! shocked shocked......the make-up transformation of the first lady is epic!!!!.....the 2nd try sha undecided
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by JayJustus(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
Queen of the coast don dey find the nigga Lord save me from karishika

Falz de bahd guy

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by seangy4konji: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hahahaha...

I have always been wary of ladies with thick high brows...

Ohh boy..i tell u make una deh shine ur eyes wella...

First date na swimming pool things ooo.
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by IamThrive(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Omo see packaging;

SisiEko things...

Next Miss Nigeria and Miss World in the making.

I like that.

#LoveAlbinosLikeThySelf
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by stchinedu: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
olokedde:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-28JbTs4nZKQ/Vbygk8FukfI/AAAAAAAB6A4/vYP7-5A9dJM/s1600/11.jpg[/img]
Talk about recreating a person… wow… another photo below.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-hRr1RYRxj8M/VbygsabjE9I/AAAAAAAB6BA/MFKFA6aJVqg/s1600/22.jpg[/img]

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/check-out-this-amazing-makeup.html

It's now becoming difficult to know the real person and the 'cloned'. O dikwa egwu!

Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by onyediya8(f): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by effrebor(m): 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mogbe, modaran. This is deception of the highest order
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
This thread should be dedicated to all the #team foreign girls#,#team white girls# crew on nairaland. Why go abroad when we have them all in naija.
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by searider(m): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lord have mercy.
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
grin
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by Lanceslot(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Shey d makeup fit make her eyeballs standstill?
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by Smooyis(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nice work. There is hope for all.
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by Berrypie(f): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
This is Wow!
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by Malawian(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
even the girls will not recognize themselves.
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by Bollinger(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
WTF?
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by kurtCobain(m): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
But...this is unfair to we guys! This people can't see God's kingdom. sad
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
This is sad and depressing, especially after a shower or rain
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by konkerall(m): 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
After painting the face lavishly with with make-up,what will then become of the skin other parts of the body like legs and hands.
All the same,the thickness of this make-up may offer some level of protection to their faces from sunburn.
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by ledon(f): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
wow! it realy luk gud on them
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
ijbeauty:
Some people go wish to be albino now... Hehehehe.
Nice work, I guess she's putting on contact lens to stop the up and down involuntary movement of the eyes..
@bolded: Eh? You say wetin? does that really happen to them?
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by obstead200(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
Seunaj05:
Moral lesson: never say "I do" until u take her to the swimming pool. Everyone now looks good behind the camera in a photocratic government.
Nice one tho
trust me. Some Mary Kay products are water resistant. Even fire resistant sef
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by ijbeauty(f): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsPhyno:

@bolded: Eh? You say wetin? does that really happen to them?

Lol, funny but its true.. Had an albino uncle..
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by Ikamenze(m): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
ijbeauty:

Lol, funny but its true.. Had an albino uncle..

and dat makes u an expert on albino affairs yh? well you are wrong, contacts don't and can't stop anything. like you said, it's involuntary. if she has contacts on, which I doubt bit if she does, it's just to aid her sight and nothing more. I
should know, i'm one.
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by mariblizzy(f): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mehn this one the husband can pass her. And be looking for his bride in his traditional marriage ohh. Wooooow wat an amazing transformation
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by ijbeauty(f): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ikamenze:

and dat makes u an expert on albino affairs yh? well you are wrong, contacts don't and can't stop anything. like you said, it's involuntary. if she has contacts on, which I doubt bit if she does, it's just to aid her sight and nothing more. I
should know, i'm one.

Oga no vex o
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by Ikamenze(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
ijbeauty:

Oga no vex o

Vex ke? Nah....i just dey let u know what's up make you nor go talk spoil for outside. *wink*
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by kennygee18(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos by badostic: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
ewohh..... come and see
What about the pussy?

can they make up hands and Legs.. anyway nice work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comfort Akpan Wins Miss Big World Nigeria 2018/2019 Edition / Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) / Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.