Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

9 Kind 0f Friend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Kind 0f Friend (427 Views)

Infographics 0f The 2016 Nigerian Bugdet By Ademola Badejo / The Real Hypocrites 0f The #‎prayforparis / Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Kind 0f Friend by merbenko: 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
☑SYMPATHETIC FRIENDS: These friends are good at sympatising with u in case of bereavement, they are there when u're in trouble. On ur wedding day, u will not see them, on ur birthday, they will not call but when u're sick, they'll visit u.

☑FAIR WEATHER FRIENDS: These ones are only available when d going is good, when it goes sour, they will disappear.

☑CHILDHOOD FRIENDS: These ones grew up with u, they are conversant with ur history. Many people believe they are d most reliable so when they disappoint u, d hurt is deeper.

☑PATRIOTIC FRIENDS: These ones are patriotic to ur course, they never tell u when u're wrong they seek to please u no matter what.

☑PARASITIC FRIENDS: They only eat off u, they contribute nothing to ur life. These ones differ from fair weather friend.

☑UTILITY FRIENDS: Very useful. U can send them anywhere, anytime. When u have an important assignment and u're too busy, u can count on them. They never give excuses. They carry out ur as u would have done.

☑LINK ME FRIENDS: Once u see their call on ur phone, they only need another friend's phone number or they need a direction. They only contact u for information.

☑ACQUAINTANCE: They live in ur neighbourhood, work in d same complex. U have nothing together except hi, good morning. Sometime, u don't even know their names.

☑TRUE FRIEND: These are all weather friends, they are there when u're happy and in sorrow, u can trust them all d time. Those are d kind of friends described by King Solomon "A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother." ( Proverbs 18 : 24 ).
Re: 9 Kind 0f Friend by Adeoba10(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
I dey here
Re: 9 Kind 0f Friend by INTROVERT(f): 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
frenemy
Re: 9 Kind 0f Friend by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nice
Re: 9 Kind 0f Friend by Unsad(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
K
Re: 9 Kind 0f Friend by tosyne2much(m): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Conditional Friends

These ones are always by your side during rainy days but when things are becoming tough, they will drift away
Re: 9 Kind 0f Friend by fatdon2(m): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
5.The friend who's painfully honest

This friend will never lie to you and
never let you get away with lying to
yourself.
Her open and honest
perspective, delivered in a kind and
supportive way, will help you to be
more honest with yourself.
Re: 9 Kind 0f Friend by fatdon2(m): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Why didn't u reply my pm ?
Bros didnt your read her signature "Don't message me, I'll never respond"
Re: 9 Kind 0f Friend by Blanc8(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Na you now be spokes person or P.A base on Saraki wife wey she be.. ^^^
Re: 9 Kind 0f Friend by tosyne2much(m): 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
fatdon2:
Bros didnt your read her signature "Don't message me, I'll never respond"
The hosts asked me to mail her if she would like to be an interviewee tomorrow.. Nothing much bro
Re: 9 Kind 0f Friend by Omotayor123(f): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
The Oju Aye friends...

(1) (Reply)

Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... / Photo:bank Temporary Suspension Of Foreign Currency Cash Depo / Slow And Steady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.