Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals (5936 Views)

Osinbajo Inspects Toilets At Lagos Airport During Surprise Visit / Acting President At Lagos International Airport Checking Out Toilets And Others / FG Spent N3.1bn On School VIP Toilets- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Most of us never really give much thought to our toilets. We use them every day at work, school or even during desperate situations at the mall. But have you ever noticed just how unique a toilet is? Well maybe you haven’t, because every time you go to your bathroom there sits the regular ceramic toilet — how boring. Well if you ever want to add a little fun to your bathroom then you will certainly appreciate these cool weird and crazy toilets and urinals.
Lets go.....

Aquarium Toilet

Source: http://raregist..com

Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Transparent Toilet

Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by SouthernBreeze(m): 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
K

Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gold Toilet

Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
Toilet Bike

We haven’t quite figured out the logistics of this one, but we’re sure this toilet bike comes in handy during long road trips.

Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by ArchEnemy(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
You should sit the other way round to admire the aquarium while pooing

Plus still the same work of taking waste. You ll still walk away from them after pooing
Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by deadZONE: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
tongue
Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Swarovski Crystal Toilet

If we owned a toilet that was covered in Swarovski crystals, we would eat and drink everything in sight, just so we could use it every second of the day.
This Swarovski crystal studded toilet is certainly an eye-catcher. Designed by Jemal Wright, this is from the “Isis” range of bathroom fittings and is either fully or partially handset with Swarovski crystals – “the epitome of bathroom couture,” according to the designer.

Price – $75,000

Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by kossyablaze(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Zombie Toilet

If you want a mini heart attack every single time you go to the bathroom, then this gory zombie toilet will definitely do that.

Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sofa Toilet

We all have those lazy days when you don’t want to get up from the couch. Well thanks to this wacky couch toilet, now you don’t have to!

Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by ArchEnemy(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
changes1:
Zombie Toilet

If you want a mini heart attack every single time you go to the bathroom, then this gory zombie toilet will definitely do that.
wierd!
Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
Flowery Urinals

It’s definitely not okay to pee on flowers, but it’s perfectly fine to pee in these adorable flower urinals.

Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
Upstairs And Downstairs Toilet

So when management uses this old school toilet, what happens to the employees below? We think we’ll take a pass on this one; we wouldn’t want our writers to experience something like this.

Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
Disappearing Urinal

Now you see it; now you don’t! Say hello to the disappearing urinal known as the Urilift system. It is lowered below the street during the day but is lifted at night to serve weak blabbered party goers.

Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by hahn(m): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cool
Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Royal Data Throne

Some say it couldn't be made, but someone did. The Royal Data Throne is a place where data is...disposed of. This is a fun sculpture that is full of detail; it has guts in the tanks and a secret hiding place for your...data under the lid. A fun, one-of-a-kind piece to brag about.

Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
iPoo Toilet

If you are an iFan, then you'll love it. The iPoo Toilet by Milos Paripovic is for the “to-the-core” Apple fans, a prestigious designer toilet which will provide you with the most technologically advanced bathroom experience you've ever had.

As the designer jokes – it's compatible with iPod, iPad 3, iPhone 5 and MacBook Air. The material is the same as those iProducts. The design reminds you of an Apple logo; it's cool, modern - and fake.

gotten from: http://raregist..com

1 Share

Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Wooden Urinal

If you’re stuck in the woods and need to pee, where would you go? In the bushes, on a tree? Why not try out a perfectly carved wooden urinal.

Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
Red Mouth

Funny men's urinal with a big red open mouth - with teeth!

Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
changes1:
iPoo Toilet

If you are an iFan, then you'll love it. The iPoo Toilet by Milos Paripovic is for the “to-the-core” Apple fans, a prestigious designer toilet which will provide you with the most technologically advanced bathroom experience you've ever had.

As the designer jokes – it's compatible with iPod, iPad 3, iPhone 5 and MacBook Air. The material is the same as those iProducts. The design reminds you of an Apple logo; it's cool, modern - and fake.

gotten from: http://raregist..com

I-Poo? Crazy.

Some Nigerian girls would sure make this a collector's item of some sort. There'd always been a dimwitted male they can extort from.

iPhone, iPad, iPod, 'i-peruvian hair', 'i-recharge card'...iPoo.
Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by Doughyeenbae(f): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tunde choose...Cc tunnamania11

1 Like

Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by wagazala: 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
If I had to pick, i'll take the sofa. I belong to the group who take their time and with that sofa, I could be there all day. grin
Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
All these for same sh^t that would be flushed away after pooing?
Well,if you have got the money,flaunt it.
Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
"Firehouse" is the theme and this bathroom has fire-bucket urinals. It's in London

Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
Work toilet

A workaholic's dream potty!

Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by slickb(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
cool
Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by Beremx(f): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Shiit business is real business. grin
I love the transparent toilet. Looks cool
Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
Beremx:

I think the sofa toilet is better.
Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by tuffgongjo(m): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
I will be scared of that Zombie,because I will always have the thought of,"its gonna eat my balls".
Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by baralatie(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
install a sofa toilet and some people will not come out of the toilet
Re: Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals by mikolo80: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Beremx:

until you take a dump and there is no water to flush

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Changes It's NEXT LEVEL Logo (photo) / Auditor-General’s Office Uncovers Over ₦9.424 Bn Illegal Expenditure By NASS / Eid-Maulud: Jigawa Declares Thursday Work Free Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.