Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) (24324 Views)

SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) / When A Politician Is Ready To Deceive The People (PHOTOS) / No Nigeria Politician Is Worth Fighting For (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by tete7000(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2015
oloriooko:
grin grin grin
I think he should start an Aladura church close to the bar beach, he will make money grin
Sebi? I totally concur. grin grin
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by no1madman(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2015
Nigeria=0
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by delishpot: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2015
tucky200:
Actually what he meant was that if jonathan had done the right thing from the start,we wouldn't need to rely on our neighbours for help

grin grin grin Never say never!
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
Just shut up. U keep defending him even the truth is so glaring
tucky200:
Actually what he meant was that if jonathan had done the right thing from the start,we wouldn't need to rely on our neighbours for help
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by tucky200(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
biaka1994:
Just shut up. U keep defending him even the truth is so glaring
Prove me wrong okay...
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Talking is cheap especially for politicians

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by oloriooko(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Declare asset as promised now is problem and some slow poke thinking blind supporters say PMB is different from any other politician, hian!

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by oloriooko(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
Now it is denial of campaign promises by PMB and some keep saying PMB is different from any other politician!

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by oloriooko(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
as the days pass by, PMB is strongly confirming that he's nothing different from any other politician

a politician is a politician PMB inclusive!
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by oloriooko(m): 6:40am On Nov 28, 2015
we need politicians with genuine care for the followers not these ones who only care about their personal ambitions
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by mandhi(m): 7:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Obijulius:
Imagine Nigeria. Home of the widely known 419 falling for the scam by an illiterate.

Scamming unparalleled.

Oya masturbaters...come and eat.
What necessitated the statement above, was that Nigerian army was not fight BH properly leaving our neighbours to do that for us. The below statement is a military tie with your neighbours on not giving BH room in the country should the nigeria army begin to route them out while they try to run for cover in neighbouring country.
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by mandhi(m): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2015
oloriooko:
True or false, even PMB ensnared himself with his words and actions before and after the election

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB

What necessitated the statement above, was that Nigerian army was not fight BH properly leaving our neighbours to do that for us. The below statement is a military tie with your neighbours on not giving BH room in the country should the nigeria army begin to route them out while they try to run for cover in neighbouring country.
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by oloriooko(m): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2015
mandhi:

gringringrin

you give me laugh

now you have successfully showcased your naivity and ignorance on a national level.
who told you that the fight was left for other countries? Nigeria Army was fully involved in the fight but inner frustrations ridiculed us cuz presently we are on the battle field alongside other nationals fighting BH.

on the other hand, PMB promised to destroy BH under 3 months as president but has failed to even meet up with his reset deadline.

politicians will tell you what you want to hear during campaigns but do otherwise while in power. bro, they are all same PMB or no PMB, a politician is a politician chikena!!!
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by mandhi(m): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
oloriooko:

gringringrin

you give me laugh

now you have successfully showcased your naivity and ignorance on a national level.
who told you that the fight was left for other countries? Nigeria Army was fully involved in the fight but inner frustrations ridiculed us cuz presently we are on the battle field alongside other nationals fighting BH.

on the other hand, PMB promised to destroy BH under 3 months as president but has failed to even meet up with his reset deadline.

politicians will tell you what you want to hear during campaigns but do otherwise while in power. bro, they are all same PMB or no PMB, a politician is a politician chikena!!!

Maybe, but still giv the benefits of the doubt. It's reasonable enough to know the gov't is trying to clean up mess that has been created, but still giv the benefit of the doubt before criticisms. Let the deadline elapse. Before categorising.
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by oloriooko(m): 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
mandhi:

Maybe, but still giv the benefits of the doubt. It's reasonable enough to know the gov't is trying to clean up mess that has been created, but still giv the benefit of the doubt before criticisms. Let the deadline elapse. Before categorising.

yea I agree with you and we must not forget to demand for actualisation of every singular promise PMB made during the campaigns

until the electorate wises up, these politicians will continually ride and make a fool of us angry
mandhi:

yea I agree with you and we must not forget to demand for actualisation of every singular promise PMB made during the campaigns

until the electorate wises up, these politicians will continually ride and make a fool of us

1 Like

Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by oloriooko(m): 7:12am On Dec 19, 2015
PMB is gradually proving me right cheesy
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by oloriooko(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2017
I jve been justified, bubu is just like them, lies lies and more lies
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by oloriooko(m): 8:39am On Feb 09, 2018
2019 is around the corner, bubu just suddenly realized he needs to reshuffle his cabinet to address loop sided appointments grin grin grin
Politics has destroyed bubu's character, desire and hunger for power is now his motivation not what he can do to salvage the nation
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:13am On Feb 09, 2018
And one fake black oyibo that calls himself BlackMbakara wants me to teach him how corrupt Buhari is. He's as corrupt as they come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Kills Five Red Scorpion Members In Imo / It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says / Evelyn And Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrate 41st Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.