Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) (34506 Views)

Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) / Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs With New Ranks / Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs, Orders Military To Defeat Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
Good. See as him dey feel like Obama grin
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jeromejnr:

So what is the job of the military? have they not being assigned/delegated their duties?

No let me start with you O! angry
When bombs was flying around last year you and your fellow hypocrites blamed GEJ forgetting that it is the job of the military

Buhari is a correct dullard......KPOM angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ojestas:
popularity stunt!!!

No mind am.
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by deadZONE: 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
tour tour
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Why be say uncle Bubu teeth dey always show ?
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by kurtCobain(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sai Buhari!!!
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by willyo(m): 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
So? Make We Run?
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by wildchild1: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Well done, we love you Baba

order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/2
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
When bombs was flying around last year you and your fellow hypocrites blamed GEJ forgetting that it is the job of the military

Buhari is a correct dullard......KPOM angry

No 1. It is when the bombs were....

No 2. Yes he was blamed because of his inability to enforce drastic actions from the military against Boko Haram.

But here today, we have Baba, the no nonsense man.
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
I find this more honourable for a president, even though it is in an African country, than that of the ex-president that travelled to New York to ring their stock exchange bell.
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by illiad: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
Who dem help?
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by illiad: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jeromejnr:

No 1. It is when the bombs were....

No 2. Yes he was blamed because of his inability to enforce drastic actions from the military against Boko Haram.

But here today, we have Baba, the no nonsense man.
And what has he done, your no nonsense man
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
illiad:

And what has he done, your no nonsense man

He has inspired everyone (especially the agencies) to wake up to their duties.
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by illiad: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jeromejnr:

He has inspired everyone (especially the agencies) to wake up to their duties.

INSPIRATION

That's his duty, that's why he was elected, to inspire the agencies?

Wow!
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
cool...
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jeromejnr:
This guy up there that is always shouting "Alabukun", I hope all is well.
am not sure hes fine
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
illiad:

INSPIRATION

That's his duty, that's why he was elected, to inspire the agencies?

Wow!

Do not be quick in making an assertion.

So does that mean he isn't working? Before a Football team goes to play a match and win, don't they get motivated/inspired?
What is the point of leading a government that is not motivated into change?

Oga! during Jonathan's regime the Government was asleep. That's why Nigeria has not gotten anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
undecided Tourist president... Decorating an army officer is that why you waste tax payer money for ? Dullard from duara land.... This is the kind of nonsense you will see when a dullard is a president

Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by 989900: 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Buhari is doing fine so far . . . naturally we all need things to happen rather much quickly a la fast changes, but things are on course . . . it's hard being patient -- trust me I know it's easier said than done. I can't wait either, but the signs for a better tomorrow are apparent for those keeping an open mind.

OTOH, if things go south, we still have our PVCs.

P.S. Pics/online photo sharing platforms are just trend of the times we live in -- it's unavoidable; "pishure or adonbilivit", ain't it?
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by Duzze: 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nyc 1 der presido
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Buhari bombs are exploding anyhow and you are decorating people.

This man name correct dullard angry
Baba's recognition and respect round the Globe dey VEX and Pain youooooo! grin grin cheesy grin cheesy There is nothing you can do wooooo! Na only to dey hammer your anger and frustration for Nairaland ! Chikenan!!!

Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by driand(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dbboy:
How does that stop the Nigerian stock market from dipping. I swear this mans Govt is costing businesses' and his busy gallivanting and jumping from one place to another, making himself look petty, with the disastrous show in the USA. This APC just lack it and all they do on tabloid is just trying to give us a false sense of how buhari is respected but same Barack Obama left him in the USA TO VISIT KENYA and ETHOPIA, SO MUCH FOR THE GIANT OF AFRICA AND TO ADD SALT TO INJURY THE ECONOMIC TEAM THEY WENT WITH WAS OSHIOMOLE AND HIS WIFE AND CERTAIN CONFUSED GOV THAT DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DOING THERE.

Attached is the pic of the daura man's economic team. PATHETIC
Why did u want Obama to visit u?
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by Halaz(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
wayyo! haba.. this man is an honoured leader everywhere, cheer with PMB please .
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by Harfisco(m): 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Vanquay:
I heard rumours they want to Merge Benin Republic to Naija. undecided. If it's false then this is the height of Joblessness for the "Tourist Commander Federal Republic of Nigeria" Dictator D******inho

Don't quote Me The clueless president is worse than him undecided

ur sences are under my slippers.come for it
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by Harfisco(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
ajantala:
Alabukun!

For those asking why I keep shouting that word the answer is simply another question, why does Flavour Flav yell 'Yeah Boy!' when he's performing on stage (i'm sure indomie-generation guys don't have an idea who I'm talking about)?

Anyways my Presido is looking dapper as always.
i know u have malaria.thats y u keep shouting alabukun powder.get one at any store close to you
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by Applaner: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
meanwhile, in his own country Boko haram is bombing market
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by blazetitov: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dbboy:
How does that stop the Nigerian stock market from dipping. I swear this mans Govt is costing businesses' and his busy gallivanting and jumping from one place to another, making himself look petty, with the disastrous show in the USA. This APC just lack it and all they do on tabloid is just trying to give us a false sense of how buhari is respected but same Barack Obama left him in the USA TO VISIT KENYA and ETHOPIA, SO MUCH FOR THE GIANT OF AFRICA AND TO ADD SALT TO INJURY THE ECONOMIC TEAM THEY WENT WITH WAS OSHIOMOLE AND HIS WIFE AND CERTAIN CONFUSED GOV THAT DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DOING THERE.

Attached is the pic of the daura man's economic team. PATHETIC

Wetin you smoke wey do u like dis? I can smell bitterness all over you. Shior!!!
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by ZinadineZidane: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nice pic except 4 the sunglasses on PMB
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by afrika(f): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
See this man called Buhari o?!!! His country is in shambles with serious unrest and he is busy decorating people in Benin Republic
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by mymadam(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
WhiZTiM:
...We want the Nigeria we dreamt of when we were young.

I have no doubt at all that we will SURELY get it. Under the present dispensation, Nigeria simply cannot get any worse than before, IMHO.
Re: Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) by eazydon(m): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
I tire for this bubu o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) / Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng / Abdulaziz Musa Yar’adua Spotted At APC Grassroot Rally In Faskari, Kastina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.