Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Where Can A DNA Test Be Done In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can A DNA Test Be Done In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria. (3783 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Carry Out A DNA Test In Nigeria / Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test / How Much Does It Cost To Run A DNA Test In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can A DNA Test Be Done In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Is it possible to check a baby's DNA when itz still in the womb. Where can it be done around owerri or the east

1 Like

Re: Where Can A DNA Test Be Done In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria. by mikeywise(m): 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
Benignasweety:
Is it possible to check a baby's DNA when itz still in the womb. Where can it be done around owerri or the east
There should be one in port harcourt, I hope all is well
Re: Where Can A DNA Test Be Done In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
mikeywise:

There should be one in port harcourt, I hope all is well
wow wat a relief... Wch hospital in portharcourt abeg?? My boyfrnd wants a DNA bfore taking full responsibility. How much wld it cost?

1 Like

Re: Where Can A DNA Test Be Done In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria. by ramaju: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
There is one at rangers avenue here in enugu, another near eastern shop and one near waec all in enugu.
Re: Where Can A DNA Test Be Done In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
Benignasweety:
wow wat a relief... Wch hospital in portharcourt abeg?? My boyfrnd wants a DNA bfore taking full responsibility. How much wld it cost?

You will go for two different test CVS and amniocentesis. The former is conducted between 11 to 13 weeks while the later is between 16 to 22 weeks.

The cost is around 70k to 100k or more depending on the hospital.

Btw, why is he doubting you.

1 Like

Re: Where Can A DNA Test Be Done In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria. by mikeywise(m): 1:03am On Aug 02, 2015
Benignasweety:
Why not wait until you put to bed?
Re: Where Can A DNA Test Be Done In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria. by Gboliwe: 1:37am On Aug 02, 2015
ramaju:
There is one at rangers avenue here in enugu, another near eastern shop and one near waec all in enugu.

Don't these hospitals have names?
Re: Where Can A DNA Test Be Done In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria. by Gboliwe: 1:39am On Aug 02, 2015
Benignasweety:

How do you intend funding this test abi you think it's cheap like Malaria test?
Re: Where Can A DNA Test Be Done In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria. by Chartey(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
Benignasweety:

You're too young to lead such a dangerous life. I've gone through your other thread. Don't fill your life with bitter experiences.

1 Like

Re: Where Can A DNA Test Be Done In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria. by aspirebig: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
Too bad, that is what lack of trust causes, imagine.

Obviously, there was another guy by the corner also shinning the congo.
Re: Where Can A DNA Test Be Done In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
Chartey:

You're too young to lead such a dangerous life. I've gone through your other thread. Don't fill your life with bitter experiences.
he didn't doubt me sha jex wen I tld him I wld go for a blood lab test he tot it was dna test n was kinda interested in it... Ntin much of a trust issue n we re gud nw.
Re: Where Can A DNA Test Be Done In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
aspirebig:
Too bad, that is what lack of trust causes, imagine.

Obviously, there was another guy by the corner also shinning the congo.
none.
Re: Where Can A DNA Test Be Done In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria. by aspirebig: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Benignasweety:
none.

Before...
Re: Where Can A DNA Test Be Done In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria. by Youngpo413: 12:26am On Nov 03, 2015
Some women sha,suffering and smiling all in the name of love(?) Lust,rather.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can A DNA Test Be Done In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria. by med123(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
Run your CVS / FETAL GENOTYPE and DNA test @ Greene Diagnostics, Benin City. Call any of our Consultants for help; 08025200314.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For December 17 2021 In Nigeria / Beware Of The Trending Illness; Cough And Nasal Congestion / Menopur,gonalf,pregnyl Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.