Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. (3503 Views)

Enough Is Enough..Seun I Am Offering Myself To Be A Mod To Solve Tribalism On NL / Soe To Quit Nairaland By Midnight / Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by tucky200(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
queenzibah:
Sure mods must look into it and ban soe else we know nairaland seems partial
Na yesterday u join nairaland
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by modhream: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
The Information I posted are all available on NL ...The people involved personally displayed their info on NL. They have several monickers...i implore you to simply do your findings....it is only an offence to disclose discreet info...but in a case where the person has already divulged such info, it becomes public...

calling on the mods to ban SOE is atrocious...

For your info, my post was only for information and as a warning to others because by the time those people are handled by the DSS, trust me, it won't be up for public discuss..

Treason anywhere in the world is serious business, and security agencies do not joke with it.

I hope you know that it is normal for SAs to screen all internet communication....abusing the president is allowed...very okay..threatening the president....still fairly okay...

But vowing to bring down the presidential plane, on a certain date at a certain time and attempting to affect the security arrangment of the C-in-C is a matter of National Security you won't wish to find yourself..trust me,...don't play into murky waters.
Now you're a liar on top of everything?.They expressed a wish the presidential plane is bombed,very condemnable,but in no way a direct threat to bomb it.
You deserve a lifetime ban for that stupid thread.
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by likata: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris02:

insult is diffrent from threats. You can call him dauara dullard, duaradiho.....whatever, just don't say you would kill him.
i get you.i totally condemn what they said.our president deserves respect and prayers not death wish.
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
queenzibah:
on that part soe is a boy , I can personally hold him fr months in any prison of my choice with all his DSS nd SSS
lol...aunty....if i talk now, they will say soe is threatening a nairalander.

continue..no problem

to think that I had personally spoken to one of those guys warning him to free Buhari's family...

you need to see the unprintable words he used on the first lady and her kids on May 31 2015...the record is all in the database.

but there is no crime in abusing the president if you feel bad...but please stay away from issues of national security or presidential itinerary

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by queenzibah(f): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
walemoney007:
I don't want him to be ban
why?
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
modhream:

Now you're a liar on top of everything?.They expressed a wish the presidential plane is bombed,very condemnable,but in no way a direct threat to bomb it.
You deserve a lifetime ban for that stupid thread.
a wish?

for crying out loud ..how do u call that a wish...

the guy said..

EXPECT your plane to be BOMBED on your way BACK.

the key word is "EXPECT"

do you need help with interpretation?

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by queenzibah(f): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
lol...aunty....if i talk now, they will say soe is threatening a nairalander.

continue..no problem

to think that I had personally spoken to one of those guys warning him to free Buhari's family...

you need to see the unprintable words he used on the first lady and her kids on May 31 2015...the record is all in the database.

but there is no crime in abusing the president if you feel bad...but please stay away from issues of national security or presidential itinerary
we have sins of the father, we have karma , we have charity begins at home , finally have payment increase in magnitude. That's what He the president is reaping ( the president him self said on 2011 that baboons and monkeys will soak in blood ) the president himself have thhreatend the past president , and nigerians at large , never forgot on PMB voice then GMB his armies killed and destroy properties including lives of NYSC members. What ever you sow ou must reap abundantly in magnitude. Thank you.
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
You Bastard SOE I dare you quote me with your real moniker children of nowadays[s]
shachris02:

typical chest beater
[/s]
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by shachris02: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
You Bastard SOE I dare you quote me with your real moniker children of nowadays[s][/s]

cheesy You come take Zombie join the chestbeating. Anu ofia.

3 Likes

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
You Bastard SOE I dare you quote me with your real moniker children of nowadays[s][/s]
ShaChris02 is not Soe....but now that you mentioned it....I think he will make a good team mate.

Now run back to your cage, lol
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by modhream: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
a wish?

for crying out loud ..how do u call that a wish...

the guy said..

EXPECT your plane to be BOMBED on your way BACK.

the key word is "EXPECT"

do you need help with interpretation?
Put the full quote here and let's all read it together in context,see if it's not mere childish wish.Liar
Oh,that stupid posing/threatening with SSS?.Typical of a cowardly windbag.
Also,go get the definition of what treason is.
All that's by the way,main issue here now is you deserve to be banned from nairaland till kingdom come.That egregious breach of so many house rules is not something to be tolerated
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
you slave am not Igbo beef Zoom off [s]
shachris02:

cheesy You come take Zombie join the chestbeating. Anu ofia.
[/s]
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
You dolt before you came up with this thread did you look for a mate F*ckk off circus clown.[s]
soe:
ShaChris02 is not Soe....but now that you mentioned it....I think he will make a good team mate.

[/s]
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
Seun will be a confirmed bigot if he fails to ban soe indefinitely.

3 Likes

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:

seun, this is the same moniker that started all those DSS stuffs.

Ishilove, obinoscopy, afam4eva plz let there be justice

1 Like

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by nwadiuko1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris02:
if Soe didn't do it, most of us will. You don't threaten the President of Nigeria and get away with it.
the president is not a nairalander!
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by walemoney007(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
queenzibah:
why?
cos he didn't do anytin wrong
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by Candyrain(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
DaBullIT:

I think he should not be banned, He actually quoted posts from people wishing death on Buhari

You no dey read ??

And you didn't see their phone numbers and pictures, you should go have your eye checked.
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by PPAngel(f): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
DaBullIT:

I think he should not be banned, He actually quoted posts from people wishing death on Buhari

You no dey read ??

And what is wrong in wishing death on Buhari?

I have 20k running that Buhari will not complete his term due to death due to natural causes.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by queenzibah(f): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
walemoney007:
cos he didn't do anytin wrong
joke: supporter of jungle justice
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by Candyrain(m): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Who the f*ckk is soe soe soe Either you get banned or not am less concern all I know SOE you are an Idiooooooooooooooooooooooot Oya report me to FBI Twerp!

Guys are vexing. I'm loving this cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by Candyrain(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
walemoney007:
I don't want him to be ban
Are you willing to take his place?

1 Like

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by PedroJP(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris02:

Yes, he wasn't supposed to post the picture. He went far, but we all have, one time or the other. He was provoked and so was every patriotic citizen of this country.

Hmmmm. Spokesperson patriotic citizens of ....

Patriotic citizen and u no wan show ur real pics. Wat are u afraid of ?

1 Like

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by abduljabbar4(m): 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Seun and lalasticlala please disregard this thread. The guy actually quoted their post and i personally verified the posts
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by abduljabbar4(m): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
The Information I posted are all available on NL ...The people involved personally displayed their info on NL. They have several monickers...i implore you to simply do your findings....it is only an offence to disclose discreet info...but in a case where the person has already divulged such info, it becomes public...

calling on the mods to ban SOE is atrocious...

For your info, my post was only for information and as a warning to others because by the time those people are handled by the DSS, trust me, it won't be up for public discuss..

Treason anywhere in the world is serious business, and security agencies do not joke with it.

I hope you know that it is normal for SAs to screen all internet communication....abusing the president is allowed...very okay..threatening the president....still fairly okay...

But vowing to bring down the presidential plane, on a certain date at a certain time and attempting to affect the security arrangment of the C-in-C is a matter of National Security you won't wish to find yourself..trust me,...don't play into murky waters.
My guy dont worry. Im sure seun wouldnt ban you just like that. Most of them are pdp members so they want you to get banned at all cost. Im sure somebody like severussnape doesnt know anything about this but because he knows that you are an APC member, he is calling for you ban

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by abduljabbar4(m): 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
likata:

are you for real?you must be new on this forum with your last statement.GEJ,PEJ n family were insulted inside out till the whole world was feeling for them and body was arrested.
We are talking about threats to the presidents life and not insulting him. Have you ever seen any APC member threatening gej?
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by walemoney007(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Candyrain:

Are you willing to take his place?
yes,am willing to take his place
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by walemoney007(m): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
queenzibah:
joke: supporter of jungle justice
as how
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by abduljabbar4(m): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
kelvin100:
Seun will be a confirmed bigot if he fails to ban soe indefinitely.
There is no reason why he should be banned. How can somebody threaten the life of a president and you still come out to blame the reporter. Upon all the insults gej recieved, have you ever seen anyone threatening to end his life.why are you doing this? Just because he is supporting another political party?
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:

There is no reason why he should be banned. How can somebody threaten the life of a president and you still come out to blame the reporter. Upon all the insults gej recieved, have you ever seen anyone threatening to end his life.why are you doing this? Just because he is supporting another political party?
Buhari is a fool.
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by queenzibah(f): 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
walemoney007:
as how
once you are able to define jungle justice, then your eyes will be open
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by MizMyColi(f): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
Anyone who believes that Soe is a member of DSS is simply high on Osogbo weed and as such can believe anything.

Apparently, this is mischief making gone wrong.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? / Hon. Mojisola Alli-macaulay (mama Amuwo) Defiling The Odds / For Those Finding It Hard To Believe Mastermind Of Owo Massacre Are Kogi Natives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.