Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Supported My Son Falz But His Mother Did Not… Femi Falana Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Supported My Son Falz But His Mother Did Not… Femi Falana Speaks (2734 Views)

'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? / Femi Falana “falz’s Dad” Speaks On Lawyer-son, Falz Turned Musician / Falz’ Dad (femi Falana) Speaks On His Son With Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Supported My Son Falz But His Mother Did Not… Femi Falana Speaks by Soft10(m): 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0ZhbHotU0MtNjE4eDMyNS5qcGd8NjYw[/img]

Renowned Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Femi Falana, has finally spoken about his musician son, Folarin better known as Falz, who is enjoying his sudden rise to stardom after quitting his job in father’s law chambers.
Falana, who was a guest speaker at a valedictory service and
prize giving day ceremony of Crown Heights College, Ibadan, recently, advised parents to always try to create time to debate with their children to know what they actually want
out of life rather than imposing a course on them.

He disclosed that he was surprised when his son had come to tell him that he was no longer interested in working in his chambers even despite trying to get another chambers for him to practice.

The SAN stated that though he was able to give him reasons why he no longer wants to practice, but he was not able to convince is mother who is also a lawyer.

He said, “Don’t force any course on your children; don’t insist that they must be a doctor or a lawyer. My son Folarin, who was working in our chambers, came to inform me one day that he wanted to leave. I said I could find him a place in one of my friends’ chambers. But he said no, ‘I’m going to be a musician’. When I asked why, he convinced me but he
couldn’t convince his mother because she’s also a lawyer.

Today, he’s doing well as a musician and not as a lawyer. So let’s debate with our children to know what they want to do.”

Source:-gurusolution.wapka.mobi/forum2_theme_112246572.xhtml?tema=8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Supported My Son Falz But His Mother Did Not… Femi Falana Speaks by CEtoO(f): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
Good one from the father. Always listen to your children and give them support in the choice of their career. Mumcy pls try and understand that being a lawyer is not ur son's calling
Re: I Supported My Son Falz But His Mother Did Not… Femi Falana Speaks by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Falz is a star and he is unstoppable. Simple!!
Re: I Supported My Son Falz But His Mother Did Not… Femi Falana Speaks by Julius2214(m): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
cheesy
Re: I Supported My Son Falz But His Mother Did Not… Femi Falana Speaks by dullassini(m): 12:06am On Aug 02, 2015
Falz the bad ghuy my main man. I'm just lukin 4 a regular funke or dolapo
Re: I Supported My Son Falz But His Mother Did Not… Femi Falana Speaks by Soft10(m): 12:24am On Aug 02, 2015
dullassini:
Falz the bad ghuy my main man. I'm just lukin 4 a regular funke or dolapo

Love dat track a lot......HELLO BAE
Re: I Supported My Son Falz But His Mother Did Not… Femi Falana Speaks by sarmiie(m): 1:12am On Aug 02, 2015
i never knew falz the bad guy was femi falana's son........this is legitness.
Re: I Supported My Son Falz But His Mother Did Not… Femi Falana Speaks by IamOpemipo(m): 4:22am On Aug 02, 2015
Falz the badt. Guy, butter alwas formin ibile

Anytime that guy speaks English, heavn they close$$$ grin
Re: I Supported My Son Falz But His Mother Did Not… Femi Falana Speaks by pojophilius(m): 6:24am On Aug 02, 2015
na falx suppose dy famz him papa like davido did,,,,,,,,make he dy call himself omo baba adajogrin ;Dbut it went d other way
Re: I Supported My Son Falz But His Mother Did Not… Femi Falana Speaks by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 02, 2015
ok. Heard.
Re: I Supported My Son Falz But His Mother Did Not… Femi Falana Speaks by Demmocrats(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2015
Re: I Supported My Son Falz But His Mother Did Not… Femi Falana Speaks by KingOfTalk(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2015
Plix, parents should know that eez not something like joking sturvs for their children whenever they refuse to support their passion!!
Re: I Supported My Son Falz But His Mother Did Not… Femi Falana Speaks by hedonistic: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Are you kidding me? Never knew Falz was Falana's son! That guy is pure talent and he's shooting straight to the top of the game with his refreshingly unique style. Who would have thought.
Re: I Supported My Son Falz But His Mother Did Not… Femi Falana Speaks by slimbless(f): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
My hobbies is washing ball, cashing fun, going to night vigils according to Falz. The guy can murder English ehn, and who would have thought he is a lawyer, though he said it in karishika ......Officer can you arrest a Barrister lawyer...

(1) (Reply)

My Show This Evening... Photos / Natalie Portman Net Worth 2016 / PHOTOS:U.S Actress And Hot Model Strips Nak3d For Her New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.